Britney Army, I Need Your Help!

ScoHay

Do y'all remember when Britney Spears did a video chat with fans? I believe Bradley Stern from MuuMuse was on there and some woman asked Britney Spears what song would she have performed if she auditioned for The X Factor. Then Sophia Grace and Rosie came in and interrupted the very awkward interview.

Can anybody find it? I think it was in 2012. I don't believe it was during the 'Glory' era and maybe just before 'Britney Jean' started, but when I searched all i could find was when Sophia Grace & Rosie met Britney during rehersal and gave her a birthday cake, and that was dated in 2013.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

No worries, for some reason I seeked this out recently and watched it. I remember wanting to punch Sophia and Rosie for interrupting because we all know Britney almost never does live streams. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Yea, they had their 15 minutes of fame thanks to Ellen. Now they aren't even relevant anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 11:57 AM, PrinceAli89 said:

Exactly! Btw, watch this interview Britney did for this flawless fan named Jenny on the same day as this. It's actually a very good interview. :) 

Oh wow! I've never seen this video before. I'd hate to know the process of her team approving and maybe altering some of the questions. Ugh, i dont wanna think of all the bad. I'm so happy someone from my homestate met Britney Spears! Cool! Thanks for sharing that to me!

On 1/1/2021 at 2:38 PM, PrinceAli89 said:

No worries, for some reason I seeked this out recently and watched it. I remember wanting to punch Sophia and Rosie for interrupting because we all know Britney almost never does live streams. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

I remember that was a meltdown here on exhale bc of that livestream. People saying she didnt care about her fans, saying they would leave and a lot of drama lol 

Archived