Lou Taylor took down Independent's article on Courtney Love and Britney's conservatorship

3 hours ago, neverover said:

At least MJ have Janet on his side. Unlike Britney who only have Jamie Lynn and a scrub.

All the people who have a critical role in opposing the consevatorship has passed away, it's too odd to rule it as a "coincidence". I am so concerned right now with Lynne's safety, but I believe she just couldn't stand that ***** who is sleeping with her ex husband and keep fu**ing her daughter's life. Probably why she is this close in pulling the trigger.

I hope nothing bad will happen to Judge Penny :(

Lynne has been complicit to all this circus all along. She still hangs out with Jamie, she gets money from the cship and she follows Lou on instagram, she even thanked her on her book ffs. I dont think Lynne is a bad person, but I dont think shes losing sleep over Britneys situation either. She benefits from the cship too, remember that. All these years all Lynne seems to do is babysit Junos kids, travel with her gfs and sell her ****ty skin products. I think shes a pushover who sits and does nothing. She never really defended Britney publicly, she defended JL for much less when Britneys fans started shading her. She has been neglecting Britney since she was 15 years old and doesnt seem to take any responsability for what has happened and still is happening to Britney. 

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

One of the producers of Rebellion died too. It happened after he said he wanted to release the full song. The other producer gets *******-addicted and loses his fortune of millions of dollars within a half year. After that, Brit was put into the c-ship and gets silenced.

Yes,I know people are dying unfortunately younger ones too. But when you see it as a whole picture, it is strange and not normal.

We have 4! deaths now around Britney and one ruined life as far as we know.( besides herself)

Why does no one who was once close to her speak up for her? She was SO close with them, they know the real Britney.

Felica

Big Rob

Carissa

Laura Lynn

Cindy

Janson

Courtney

What about Cade and the Strawberry girl?

Cade is approved by team con, hes friends with Cassie and Jeff too I think. 

Some days ago I saw some pics of Strawberry being extremely close with Jamie, but I cant remember which account It was rn. 

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

I know.But Britney saw her as her BFF.

I may be wrong but Britney doesn't have the opportunity to have connections with many people so unfortunately she becomes friends with the only ones she has, even if they are allowed by Team Cship. Michele aka Strawberry was Britney's therapist and there is a picture of her out there with Jamie. I heard a few years ago that she has connections with UCLA and Promises but I don't remember where I found this information. And, * allegedly * she is on the weird payroll. And about Britney's friendships, Cade Hudson is also part of that, he was introduced by ex- co conservator Jason Trawick. She likes him but maybe bc she doesn't have many options

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, nanabs said:

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I always have a print ready but this one I don't have :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Hide contents

ainda

I think the pic was posted on that long *** FreeBritney thread, I wish I had saved :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Cade is approved by team con, hes friends with Cassie and Jeff too I think. 

Some days ago I saw some pics of Strawberry being extremely close with Jamie, but I cant remember which account It was rn. 

57 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I may be wrong but Britney doesn't have the opportunity to have connections with many people so unfortunately she becomes friends with the only ones she has, even if they are allowed by Team Cship. Michele aka Strawberry was Britney's therapist and there is a picture of her out there with Jamie. I heard a few years ago that she has connections with UCLA and Promises but I don't remember where I found this information. And, * allegedly * she is on the weird payroll. And about Britney's friendships, Cade Hudson is also part of that, he was introduced by ex- co conservator Jason Trawick. She likes him but maybe bc she doesn't have many options

53 minutes ago, nanabs said:

IMG-gbvm54.jpg

Poor Britney! But she seems to felt so comfortable with them. I know in this case she doesn´t have a chance because she is so isolated. But when I think about KFed, Sam and Alli I must say Britney has a worse knowledge of human nature. This happens when you treated everyone the same and ignores some things about them.

I wish for Britney that she will find a true best friend who is on her side and only her side. Who is trustworthy, upright, honest, incorruptible, and loyal. Who doesn't complain that she can´t be alone and need someone who is there for her 24/7. That she can be very very demanding. It is not Britney´s fault but her family´s. A best friend and a partner should be helping her to get over it and support her in every way. It must not be easy for Britney too.

But let's be honest. Can you really get annoyed because Brit is constantly calling you or wants to see you? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:Wants that you are part of her life and she is a part of your life and wants to share everything with her. Really? When you really love someone it is normal. And Britney lets you do the things you want to and supports it. Like with KFed and his career. So I don't see any problem here. She does not choke people.

23 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

In some topics, there is a list on the right side. There you can see the pictures which were posted in this thread and who made the most comments and how much the person was commenting. I don't´ know if this is in every topic or how it works. It is a new function.:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Ill see If I can find, thanks anyway!!!

3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

It’s hard not to be scared of her situation.. 

I think there are powerful people in industry who can control media and court.. everything began before Lou imo and Britney was a target right from the start.. 

also I don’t believe to her current lawyer Sam too cause he was the one who put her in c-ship in 2008 ignoring law (Brit wasn’t noticed and hadn’t much time to help herself)..

and the current court/judge is doing nothing.. years are passing - YEARS! And nothing is changing.. these “little steps” are made to slow some actions and to win a time.. 

and I’m scared what will happen when they won’t be able to win a time anymore and why are they convincing so hard that Britney is crazy like wtf if she was so unstable why they let her working so hard and now they are showing her insta videos with “it’s not a normal behaviour” message.. 

I just hope that it’s not some evil script :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Every few days I wake up with the impression and fear that Britney has passed away... Something so wrong is happening behind the scenes and we can do nothing about this, it seems that she is part of a large scheme. Sometimes it's hard to not think about Illuminatis and all this ****...

My friend and I theorize that unfortunately Britney has been physically and ***ually abused since she was just a just teenager. She was a *** symbol at the age of 16, in the 90s, she had no connections in Hollywood. She came from nothing and her parents would have done anything for money. You can see in her eyes that she has been through a lot, her anxiety speaks words....

I don't even want to know what they did to her but I am sure that she has seen it all. They might plan to keep on hurting her but I know she's a fighter and a survivor. She won't give up that easily :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Yassss 

I cant believe someone posted this pic today, the timing :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Thank u once again! 

You're welcome :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: I had this on hand when you asked but I didn't think it was this. 

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Ill see If I can find, thanks anyway!!!

É apenas no computador, você está no celular?

48 minutes ago, nanabs said:

You're welcome :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: I had this on hand when you asked but I didn't think it was this. 

É apenas no computador, você está no celular?

That pic :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: which pic do u think it was? Lol 

Sim, to no celular!