Lou Taylor took down Independent's article on Courtney Love and Britney's conservatorship

I tried to google media that cover Courtney's post and I found the Independent UK on it:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/courtney-love-britney-spears-conservatorship-b1775246.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

But if you click the link, the Independent has deleted the article. It's only available on Google cache as of now. This morning I was thinking that with how many people are linked to this that died unexpectedly. In 2019 Dr. Timothy Benson who will testify on Britney's health died suddenly for undisclosed reason. With Courtney Love talking on how Lou is threatening her life and her daughter, I think this might not be a coincidence. Every celebrity interview that was asked about Britney Spears condition, they would all go "she's been surrounded by greedy people", from Cardi B to Beyonce. I think everybody in the industry know just how bad the consevatorship is. But nobody wanted to say anything because Lou is apparently a real deal with her mafia or something. Even Miley Cyrus; who I think should be powerful enough with her dad in the industry AND know much enough with direct involvement with Larry Rudolph; shut her mouth up when asked directly.

Let's not forget Andre Fuentes, who is very close with Britney from day 1. If anybody would help Britney get out of this situation, I think he could be one of them. But he died suddenly as well. I remember when asked by the paparazzi back in the day she just stay silent. I can imagine Lou is rubbing this in her face on how she will ended up like Andre if she gets out of her consevatorship. Hence why she don't want to get out of the consevatorship despite it being voluntary. Lou might have threaten her for something really bad (could be her kids life), if Britney ever decided to show up on court and says "I'm done with this consevatorship bull!".

And I think there's the other doctor who died as well back in 2008-2010 that testify on Britney's mental health. Although from accounting perspective, it shouldn't be that hard to hire a $20-50k hitman when you have a $1 billion at stake (Forbes says Britney should net worth around $600 million, that is net to her, exclude all the Tri Star touring and entertainment and electrical gas and whatever subcontracted profit). Lou will obviously **** Britney to stay tame, controlled, and anxious.independent.jpg.41a18bf48e35c965baeeab8f20385472.jpg

Courtney Love single comment shed so much light to this situation, no wonder Lou wanted it to be taken off everywhere. Remember that she also call out Harvey Weinstein in 2005, but nobody trust her because people think she's crazy:

I just hope we can see the end to this horror :(

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Melina said:

OMG i didn’t know Andre Fuentes was dead. I’ve been living under a rock.

I’m actually really scared for Britney. She is surrounded by bad people (like MJ was), and I fear for her life.

At least MJ have Janet on his side. Unlike Britney who only have Jamie Lynn and a scrub.

All the people who have a critical role in opposing the consevatorship has passed away, it's too odd to rule it as a "coincidence". I am so concerned right now with Lynne's safety, but I believe she just couldn't stand that ***** who is sleeping with her ex husband and keep fu**ing her daughter's life. Probably why she is this close in pulling the trigger.

I hope nothing bad will happen to Judge Penny :(

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, neverover said:

At least MJ have Janet on his side. Unlike Britney who only have Jamie Lynn and a scrub.

All the people who have a critical role in opposing the consevatorship has passed away, it's too odd to rule it as a "coincidence". I am so concerned right now with Lynne's safety, but I believe she just couldn't stand that ***** who is sleeping with her ex husband and keep fu**ing her daughter's life. Probably why she is this close in pulling the trigger.

I hope nothing bad will happen to Judge Penny :(

Do you think they are having an affair ? 

I believe there have been threads in the past that have brought up these “random” deaths and no I don’t think some of there are “coincidence” :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

On the other hand I thought it was reported that Andre died of alcoholism? After trying to search for that info I keep running into dead ends :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

https://www.newidea.com.au/britney-spears-heartbreak-the-tragic-secret-shes-hiding-from-the-world

One of the producers of Rebellion died too. It happened after he said he wanted to release the full song. The other producer gets *******-addicted and loses his fortune of millions of dollars within a half year. After that, Brit was put into the c-ship and gets silenced.

Yes,I know people are dying unfortunately younger ones too. But when you see it as a whole picture, it is strange and not normal.

We have 4! deaths now around Britney and one ruined life as far as we know.( besides herself)

Why does no one who was once close to her speak up for her? She was SO close with them, they know the real Britney.

Felica

Big Rob

Carissa

Laura Lynn

Cindy

Janson

Courtney

What about Cade and the Strawberry girl?

• Love 4
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

One of the producers of Rebellion died too. It happened after he said he wanted to release the full song. The other producer gets *******-addicted and loses his fortune of millions of dollars within a half year. After that, Brit was put into the c-ship and gets silenced.

Yes,I know people are dying unfortunately younger ones too. But when you see it as a whole picture, it is strange and not normal.

We have 4! deaths now around Britney and one ruined life as far as we know.( besides herself)

Why does no one who was once close to her speak up for her? She was SO close with them, they know the real Britney.

Felica

Big Rob

Carissa

Laura Lynn

Cindy

Janson

Courtney

What about Cade and the Strawberry girl?

Strawberry was Britney's therapist.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, joe sp said:

We need to go after Lou, the attorneys and the judge, they're all involved and they're not going to leave her alone unless we (the public) expose them like we did last year with the #FreeBritney movement

What worries me is that Courtney Love has approached Vanity Fair to put out a piece, but they declined to do so. Although I do get how hard it is to push the Weinstein scandal to the surface, and that is counting plenty of people involved. While in this case, we only have a child superstar who is drugged, threatened, bullied, in which is harder for her to speak out. I think Lou is really that powerful or she would be connected to somebody's important or what not.

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Tbh I don't believe Andres Fuentes' untimely death had anything to do with this world. Though I do think it's strange that all the major media outlets were sent demand letters and no one is questioning things. 

There could be some money involved for the press. Lou got a billion dollar to burn, and if I was in deep crap like her, I would spend it on lawyers and bribes before the court can get to it. But this is way beyond fishy. I started to think that Bessemeer Trust could mean nothing at all for the end of cship.. Is there something that we can do at this point Jordan? Like, I was thinking you have background in journalist and you were involved with Britney since day 1 as well. Can you pull a Ronan Farrow and send the investigation to New Yorker/ New York Times? :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 1

It’s hard not to be scared of her situation.. 

I think there are powerful people in industry who can control media and court.. everything began before Lou imo and Britney was a target right from the start.. 

also I don’t believe to her current lawyer Sam too cause he was the one who put her in c-ship in 2008 ignoring law (Brit wasn’t noticed and hadn’t much time to help herself)..

and the current court/judge is doing nothing.. years are passing - YEARS! And nothing is changing.. these “little steps” are made to slow some actions and to win a time.. 

and I’m scared what will happen when they won’t be able to win a time anymore and why are they convincing so hard that Britney is crazy like wtf if she was so unstable why they let her working so hard and now they are showing her insta videos with “it’s not a normal behaviour” message.. 

I just hope that it’s not some evil script :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 4