Bonus:No Seas Cortes feat. Shakira or Aguilera, release in Spanish countries

Coupure Électrique in France.

Cover:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_8nlbGAdQf/?utm_source=ig_embed

Liar Cover:

britney-spears-glory-album-promoshoot-20

Do You Wanna Come Over Cover

d9f4e6f3de8917719fff67c91613f84a.png

love the single cover choices! I forgot about Hey Ma!!! That would've been cool if it was included in the album.

9 hours ago, Willi said:

Keep the name Glory with the new chains cover 

Singles: 

lead : Make me 

2nd: DYWCO

3rd: slumber party same video but without Tinashe. May be a remix later but with better A list artist such as rihanna 

4th: love me down or liar 

Tracklist: 

remove clumsy/private show/what you need (annoying vocals) 

insert Mood ring and SWTS 

Promo: 

Make me / Make me video (DL version) w/ more sens + performances of Make me in the desert (filming for GMA), in a Groundfloor (like the first scene of MM video by Dave (filming for Kimmel) + performance in Ellen.

youtube acoustic live performance 

then promo in europe (3 shows à la Womanizer back in the day) 

performance at the VMÀs but level up 

lauch of DYWCO with video, better Vegas performance and a youtube full dance performance (NÉON STYLE) 

Launch of album: 

docu series on the recording creative process 6 ep 10 mins long. 

3 mini concerts series (45 minutes) to promote in NY, LA and Miami filmed for broadcast and youtube documentary on britney channel centered on songs of glory. 

Add: invitation with new visuals as opener film in POM before work ***** (britney flying to the stage + performance of make me and DYWCO. 

performance at the MTV Europe music awards medley DYWCO with Songs of madonna (confessions on the DF) 

slumber party arrives. Same Pure fire video + pure fire performance from POM but with actual specific number to be filmed for TV shows. 

huge performance in the AMAs may be with a guest. 

Love me down and liar released with performances from POM filmed for youtube. 

mini Amazon show with from Vegas with WB/toxic/DYWCO/lovemedown/liar + accoustic version of Man on the moon and swimling in the stars. 

Liar performance in the universe of Game of thrones / Britney on a huge black horse Balmain chains corset and high boots with a cape fire all around and high final choregraphy with a lot of dancers. 

Bonus: beside Glory songs i would have love for her to do some accoustic convers sessions from artists she loves (just like miley did with backyard sessions) realeased on her youtube channel. 

Keep also the 3 ihearts perf that she did, it is a great way to stay connected to the general  public. 

I always wished that Love Me Down was a single!!! OOOOO I'm digging your Liar performance concept! 

Also some acoustic sessions of her songs or other artist would be so amazing... a girl can dream... I wish Britney would do an acoustic set from her home or something and put it up on YouTube... that seems like it would be so ideal for her.

9 hours ago, umr3000 said:

The “Glory” era had so much potential but was let down by poor choices. Britney seemed to be the most engaged after a long time and she looked great, and most importantly the music was actually really good, up there with some of her best work. 

I’d have liked the era to have gone like this: 

Two single releases: 

1. Make Me... (featuring G- Eazy) 

2. Liar 

Album release 

Two further single releases: 

3. Just Luv Me

4. Slumber Party

The album track listing would have stayed largely unchanged. The artwork for the album and the singles would have been the work of David La Chapelle. 

Four very strong visual clips for the singles. Make Me deserved so much more. Slumber Party video was perfect. 

ugh! I always wished Just Luv Me was a single! I always imagine that britney fantasy fragrance commercial where she is in the mystical forest as kind of the concept for the music video.  What do you imagine for the music video?

8 hours ago, E.E. said:

I always wished that Love Me Down was a single!!! OOOOO I'm digging your Liar performance concept! 

Also some acoustic sessions of her songs or other artist would be so amazing... a girl can dream... I wish Britney would do an acoustic set from her home or something and put it up on YouTube... that seems like it would be so ideal for her.

I know right ?? For me that could have been the perfect gift to celebrate her 20th anniversary a live accoustic session of some of her hits + some covers put on youtube. Also that could help her image with the lipsync and will be so different coming from her. Anyway her team is too old school to use new strategies. She needs young people around her but... i wish she could use this extra time to fall in love again with dance find back her passion for  music, for herself, not even for the fans.The saddest part is with all her loneliness she is not even able to use that isolation to work on her art. She could have private dance lessons piano singing lessons, i’m sure this could have help her mind in this messy situation 

• Love 1

She should have released Matches first then SP, Mood Ring and Love Me Down. Make Me and a few other songs should have been on the Glory reissue/deluxe to coincide with the residency/tour with Make Me being the last single.

BBMAs was fine but she should have debuted Matches at the VMAs and the album should have dropped a week later while performing at GMA. The deluxe should have debuted with the residency, but the residency should have been a limited viewing and only last a few months throughout the year with her tour following right after

or

Keep Glory as is. Just debut Make Me at the VMAs with Glory the following week with a new single, Slumber Party. Both could have been cute hits then make Love Me Down or DYWCO a single. Release B10 the following year with a new tour and Matches as the first single followed by Mood Ring then drop the album

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...

- First Single: Better 

- Video released 1 week later

- BBMA Perfomance + Award received a week after the video with Better included on the set. 

- Second single: Just Love Me 

- Album released a week after the single with the video

- Promo on Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel and the UK can stay the same during the roll out of the album 

- Third Single: Love Me Down (feat. Rapper of choice lol) 

- VMA Perfomance song choice would be LMD with that rapper 

Fourth and last single would be: Change Your Mind or Slumber Party but solo version.