Womanizer The Circus Version (2 tracks) CD PROMO WAVE FILES

Matm07

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, piterpet said:

Id like to share you all this, I own the CD, so the wave files is the real thing :)

Sadly this is not the full version that was performance at the bambi awards, instead is the version that was performed at "heyheyhey" and the other version i dont remember where was performed :( 

enjoy!!!

https://mega.nz/folder/WJQmEJpa#2zTmMGMdhOa3trd8S1Vo3g

THANK YOU! So appreciated!

12 hours ago, TimothyC93 said:

Thanks so much! I've been obsessed with this version since 2008. I wish I could find a high quality version of womanizer like the performed on the first night of the circus tour,,,where after the dance break it goes into womanizer acapella with hand claps for a second

@6:35

Back in 2010 I made a "studio version" of this one. It's been 10 years and I honestly improved my mixing habilities, but if you want it, here it is.

https://we.tl/t-EmOkZ8BAaX

I don't think the second one was performed.

The first version was used for both performances in Japan: HeyHeyHey and NTV.

Star Academy, X Factor, Bambi Awards, GMA they all included the bridge. So unless she had a secret performance, I don't think the second one was used in any of the promo performances. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Thanks for the link. That said, we're not supposed to allow download links, so y'all hurry up before Jordan sees this :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I don't remember the second one being used too, it's the same but with the chorus played one last time after the break dance. Maybe they did both for heyheyhey and then choosed the first one ? 
Anyway thank you so much, I love to hear the actual official version of the break dance ! (even if fanmade were great at the time !)

Archived