Britney Spears' "Swimming In The Stars" is #1 on iTunes in 16 countries! (chart position updates)

5 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Britney is down :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

let’s support Mariah and Ariana true artist that care about their music and are free.

You do realise you're bashing Britney here and saying she's not a 'true artist' and she shouldn't do well because she's basically imprisoned :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You do realise you're bashing Britney here and saying she's not a 'true artist' and she shouldn't do well because she's basically imprisoned :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Saying Mariah is a true artist don’t make Britney less than an artist herself. I am talking about the input they give to each song. And from my point of view Mariah did an amazing job and now is promoting and care about it.

about Britney I think if she doesn’t do well is because she is not working atm and she clearly have others things to care about. And the conservatorship or not being free is truly a barrier to express herself as a true artist. Even in she had her moments from time to time where you can see she was giving it all between 2008 and 2018. But it’s not the same 

20 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

As I see it even has a chance of #1 cause all top 3 songs are pretty close to each other..

They really are.

1-Mariah_1.000

2-FDID_ 0.9994

3- Britney_ 0.9886

Pos Artist and Title   0.7 3.7 6.7 9.9 12.7
Mariah Carey - Oh Santa! (feat. Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson)
  1.0000 0.8698 0.2860 0.2474 0.0000
Trey Lewis - ****ed Down in Dallas
  0.9994 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000
Britney Spears - Swimming In The Stars
  • Love 1