Sam Smith "Love Goes" - What happened?

allthat88

It's because Sam Smith is a pretentious douche.

You can't take Sam's pronoun thing seriously when Sam wanted "They/Them" then turns right around and wants to be identified as "Mom" which is inherently female and not gender neutral. Why not just say parent?

Sam loses all credibility and exposes it for what it actually is, just attention seeking behavior.

Sam should have just kept their mouth shut and let the music speak for itself.

I'm cool with Sam being cancelled because the message is always "poor me" and I am not here for that kind of attitude period. It's the same reason I can't get into Taylor Swift.

The whole victim mentality is tired and played out...

I love this album... and cannot quite understand how it just debuted at #5. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I think it's dancier and more mainstream than his previous albums, but maybe he couldn't really make a big splash with this one. Or maybe it's because half of it was previously released as singles and nobody really was attached to it... either way, I feel sorry for him and would have wished him a better sales performance :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block