OPINION: My top 5 Pop Albums of 2020. What're yours?

With the end of 2020 in sight, I had a stag at what I think are the top 5 pop albums of the year in my opinion (altho mentally I'm still in March).

My super basic selection criteria is how many songs of each of those ended up in my playlist.

5) Harry Styles - Fine Line

Harry-Styles.jpg

4) Kylie Minogue - Disco

kylie-minogue-disco-album-art.jpg

3) Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

f040656afb8bc16cd44781dd39ea3d02184f5c0f

2) Lady Gaga - Chromatica

chromatica-lady-gaga.jpg

1) Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (as if there was any doubt)

51NMA5q7J5L.jpg

What are yours?albums-5.jpg.b66232001d71ee7b5959d8ca034fd2cf.jpg

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Here's mine :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

1. folklore by Taylor Swift
  2. Future Nostalgia by Dua Lipa
  3. Positions by Ariana Grande
  4. Changes by Justin Bieber
  5. Fine Line by Harry Styles

Although Bieber wouldn't like it that I categorized it as a pop album. While I agree that the album is indeed an R&B album, I consider him a pop artist so to me anything he releases registers to me as pop. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

I know that's not good considering that's what Drake was fighting for before, but I can't help it. It is what it is and just like Taylor's latest album is not pop, I still included it in my list cause she's a pop artist to me. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I haven't heard Plastic Hearts yet so this list doesn't reflect my final 2020 pop albums ranking yet.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I thought this album was supposed to be his Britney Jean.

It's not. This is his FEMME FATALE. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Spoiler

Interpret that how you want to interpret that but I thought about it and I believe you're smart and you'll understand what I mean and i said what I said. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Haha 2

#5 Dua Lipa Future nostalgia (Bonus Edition)

#4 Miley Cyrus Plastic Hearts

#3 Taylor Swift Folklore 

#2 Kylie Minogue Disco

#1 Prince Sign o' the times (Super Deluxe Edition. 

Containing over 60 Previously unreleased Recordings. 

Prince's 1987 Magnum opus Sign o' the times is given new life with the expanded 8 CD/DVD with over 8 Hours of music. And a previously unreleased 2 Hour concert from Paisley park.

Best 30th anniversary box set

Ace of Base All That She Wants: The classic collection..

All the albums, remixes and rarities you can ask for in an 11 CD and DVD box set. 

1 minute ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

I kinda wanna give it a stream tenor.gif?itemid=14341028

Wanna see if it lives up to what these bare minimum UK and Aussie gheys are hyping about tenor.gif?itemid=14341028 

I kinda want to but I don’t feel like but I do feel like giving it a stream but idk if I can feel it but I do feel it so I don’t know if I am actually not feeling to but yet I’m feeling to so I’m kinda nervous whether I feel like or I don’t feel because it’s mind-boggling if I feel like wanting to but I do not feel like doing it so 

tenor.gif?itemid=14341028

• Haha 2
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

I kinda want to but I don’t feel like but I do feel like giving it a stream but idk if I can feel it but I do feel it so I don’t know if I am actually not feeling to but yet I’m feeling to so I’m kinda nervous whether I feel like or I don’t feel because it’s mind-boggling if I feel like wanting to but I do not feel like doing it so 

tenor.gif?itemid=14341028

Girl what is this run-on you just wrote tenor.gif?itemid=14341028 

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block