dark / mystic Britney.

nthenwkiss

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone else would want to see a Britney album following the footsteps of songs like:

- breathe on me.

- and then we kiss (original unreleased)

- touch of my hand.

Do you guys feel the dark / **** / mystic vibe to these songs? Do you agree? Are there any other songs you guys think fit the vibe?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Yes. I think it's what most of us want most from her but I also think that dark and mystic side that she once had is unfortunately dead and gone. 

I was thinking about that too. But I have a feeling she still has it, it’s just that she used to be more transparent back then. I wonder how cohesive or coherent she could be now... she could tell a lot to people but would she present it in the way she did back then? That is probably the biggest question.

She’s been cloned she’s been cloneeed.

i don’t know what cultish things they did to her, but they have broken her. For some reason she’s become the way that darkness negativity etc doesn’t exist. And puts on a farce. That just seems like pretty girls, ooh la la and songs like that will come out.

Somehow most  people won’t take anything she does serious, because her image at the moment doesn’t portray anything as genuine.

only generic music, maybe in the direction of 80s/ disco or more spiritual funky songs like if I’m dancing / how I roll would work.

But sadly I can’t see anything else at the moment. She would need to repair her image first.. 

i hope she can go in the sensual direction of breathe on me/ touch of my hand and and then we kiss. Those songs are just magic and I’m waiting for songs like that!!

Archived