BEYOND ARTV Ranks 21st Century Popstars

Blackout2006

Hello everyone!
Yeah ik this is an old video but i thought it was pretty cool to share with you guys so here is the video:

Basically, what the guy does is that he ranks popstars into certain grades so to give you an idea. However, Britney Spears is the first artist he talks about so i suggest you go to 1:25 to hear him talk of her and see where she is ranked. Anyways, here is the grades:

F- Very mediocre and Manufactured

E- Very okay

D- Not so great pop stars

C- Good stars

B- Great Stars

A- Amazing stars

S- Legendary Stars

So here is his ranking of the popstars if you dont feel like tuning in the video:

F- Meghan Trainor, Chris Brown

E- Shawn Mendes, Lana Del Rey, Madonna

D- Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Demi Lovato, Beyonce, Katy Perry

C- Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Avril Lavigne, Miley Cyrus

B- Kelly Clarkson, Adele, Ariana Grande, Justin Timberlake

A- Rihanna, P!nk, Bruno Mars, Billie Eilish, Kesha

S- Lorde, Gaga, Taylor Swift

I thought there was alot of injustice done in this video, but he did anyways say it was his personal opinion. So what do you guys think? disagree? agree? lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

D- Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Demi Lovato, Beyonce, Katy Perry

C- Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Avril Lavigne, Miley Cyrus

I still can't at him ranking Britney Spears and Beyonce below Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran when Britney and Beyonce in their peak performances (Britney's best dance performances, Beyonce's best vocal performances)  this century are arguably in the top 3 greatest female performers this century. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

15 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney is more legendary than any of those in the legendary category. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I was patiently waiting for yr reply along with @CrazyButItFeelsAllright, @Iconic 4 U , @Style. and @Thelegendarybritney and u didnt dissapoint when u spilled :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Imagine calling Britney spears manufactured and then u rank Taylor Swift 4 places higher than the Princess of pop :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I still can't at him ranking Britney Spears and Beyonce below Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran when Britney and Beyonce in their peak performances (Britney's best dance performances, Beyonce's best vocal performances)  this century are arguably in the top 3 greatest female performers this century. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

IMAGINE THE AUDACITY :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Like Demi, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake over the two greatest entertainers of this century? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Does he even know that all the girls he ranked higher than the princess herself, had britney posters all over their room and had most of her CDs and Justin Bieber has to this day a mega-crush on Britney and has named her as one of the greatest popstars to ever live :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Imagine putting MADONNA so low when Ray Of Light OBILERATED them other popstars discographies like...chile :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lorde as legendary? @Blackout2006 why you stirring pots on Thanksgiving day when you should be stirring the cranberry sauce :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I dont celebrate Thanksgiving so i shouldnt take a day-off my daily routine of stirring exhale meltdowns so they shall continue :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

Also, Melodrama alone puts her in the legendary category with other pop legends Britney, Gaga, Madonna etc and etc :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I dont celebrate Thanksgiving so i shouldnt take a day-off my daily routine of stirring exhale meltdowns so they shall continue :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Hide contents

Also, Melodrama alone puts her in the legendary category with other pop legends Britney, Gaga, Madonna etc and etc :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Lorde is fit for the Walmart and Target sale rack much less for a legendary ranking :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

7 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I used to watch him a lot until I realized he was a pretentious little clown who can't comprehend an iconic artist when he sees one. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I mean, for real, who actually ranks artists like Lorde, Justin Bieber, or Ed Sheeran above Britney freaking Spears? :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Wow, u used to watch him? when did u like realize he was what u describe him :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And my thoughts exactly lmbo

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, u used to watch him? when did u like realize he was what u describe him :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And my thoughts exactly lmbo

It was around 2 or 3 years ago. I don't remember exactly which video, but I believe he said something about Britney that set me off and I unsubscribed immediately. :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Also, his tongue piercing kept getting on my nerves. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

6 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Didn’t even bother pressing play. No time for irrelevant YouTubers who think Britney is ‘not so great’ when she is the prime example of a pop star. Not today sweetie, not today :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

As you should :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I crossed one comment which even said Taylor Swift isnt even inspired by britney spears :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Archived