Revisiting Britney Ever After

oliviairis

Hi Exhalers! My lovely friends Stephanie and Rachel just dropped an episode on their podcast Lifewine (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/45-britney-ever-after/id1494997230?i=1000500191462) that I thought y'all might enjoy. The episode breaks down their thoughts and reactions to Britney Ever After. Some controversial opinions in there no doubt but all around an entertaining bunch to listen to. If you like podCATS or buzzballz, this is also the episode for you. Bonus: I'm a brief guest on the show

britney spears omg GIF

--

Most of us are familiar with the renowned singer, songwriter, dancer, and all-around popstar icon that is Britney Spears. But what is her origin story? Join us as we discuss a movie that doesn’t even come close to answering that question with BRITNEY EVER AFTER (2017), starring Natasha Bassett, Nathan Keyes, and Peter Benson. Trust us when we say it’s Britney as you’ve never seen her before!

We also celebrate Rachel’s birthday eve, see Stephanie’s clumsiness reach new levels by defying gravity, and have a chat with a dear friend of the show and certified Britney stan to provide her take on this apparent biopic. Listener warning: We’re not that innocent!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived