Jump to content

Pokémon Go - Lake Legends event. (Need your help European / African players)


Recommended Posts

lakelegends.jpg.7671ccaa820b7129627e4766503cb6df.jpg

So any of you that play Pokémon Go must be aware of the current Lake Legends event that runs from Nov 24 - 30. I already caught Azelf and Uxie, but I'm still yet to find someone that invites me to a Mesprit raid. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Mesprit is supposed to appear in Europe and Africa, and apparently Middle East and India, but I don't know the exact limits

 

D5lnirrXoAEqFDz.jpg

 

If any of you is so kind to add me and invite me when you have a raid, I'd appreciate it a lot, here's my friend code 6619 8085 9258. :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Azelf is the one I have, so if I get a raid, I can invite you too. :eyes_britney_laugh:

 

Anyone interested feel free to drop your codes, it's better if we coordinate to have at least 5 people to do the raids. We could also use this thread for future events, or just any raid in general (especially region-exclusive Pokémon).

 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Why  don't you use a fly app? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Because spoofing can get you banned. Judging from the name PokemonSpears, I’m guessing he is a Day one player like me... so 4 years into playing I’m pretty sure he isn’t going to want to have his account banned by cheating. It’s built to encourage playing with people from around the world, that’s why there are regional Pokémon. Spoofers are no bueno. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Guylicious4201340323093 said:

Because spoofing can get you banned. Judging from the name PokemonSpears, I’m guessing he is a Day one player like me... so 4 years into playing I’m pretty sure he isn’t going to want to have his account banned by cheating. It’s built to encourage playing with people from around the world, that’s why there are regional Pokémon. Spoofers are no bueno. 

i also play since 2016

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

well, i live in a very small town that is 40 km away from the first city so :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Do you have any level 40 friends? Maybe someone can try to submit for new pokestops/gyms in your area? I know a lot of rural players, if you have plenty of friends location shouldn’t matter a whole lot. Receiving gifts and participating in remote raids is a great way to get items if you don’t have many stops near you. I would also be happy to add you and send gifts as well as raid invitations if you would like. I only say not to spoof because I know people who have been banned for doing it, and the money they spent playing for years was just lost. If you have been playing since 2016 I would hate for your account to be banned. High Five Pokemon GIF by Cheezburger

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Guylicious4201340323093 said:

Do you have any level 40 friends? Maybe someone can try to submit for new pokestops/gyms in your area? I know a lot of rural players, if you have plenty of friends location shouldn’t matter a whole lot. Receiving gifts and participating in remote raids is a great way to get items if you don’t have many stops near you. I would also be happy to add you and send gifts as well as raid invitations if you would like. I only say not to spoof because I know people who have been banned for doing it, and the money they spent playing for years was just lost. If you have been playing since 2016 I would hate for your account to be banned. High Five Pokemon GIF by Cheezburger

My account is a level 40 one. I have a pokestop in my house now :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: i know the risk of it but i'm forced to use it so i hope they don't ban me 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Why  don't you use a fly app? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I just don't like going through all that trouble, but I don't mind receiving trades or invites from people that do fly :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I used to rely on these two friends that were always bringing me region exclusive Pokémon, but they have stopped playing unfortunately :(

Plus, now with the remote passes there's no need to spoof, at least for the raids. I did manage to join some Uxie raids from a reddit thread but I haven't had luck with Mesprit, so I thought maybe some Exhalers could help :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

 

D5lnirrXoAEqFDz.jpg

 

 

 

I have them already on Pokemon Shield with the Frozen Tundra raids. There very easy to get and you could put them in home and transfer them over to Poke Go. I wish i poke-goed but the thought of catching all 800+ again gives me anxiety ha-ha!

Good Luck!

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I have them already on Pokemon Shield with the Frozen Tundra raids. There very easy to get and you could put them in home and transfer them over to Poke Go. I wish i poke-goed but the thought of catching all 800+ again gives me anxiety ha-ha!

Good Luck!

You can't transfer to Go though. And yeah, I have them already in the mainline games since Gen IV lol 

 

But I treat Pokémon Go separately, and I want to catch them all in there too :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Just like in Pokémon Shuffle or other spin-off games

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...