Pokémon Go - Lake Legends event. (Need your help European / African players)

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

You can't transfer to Go though. And yeah, I have them already in the mainline games since Gen IV lol 

But I treat Pokémon Go separately, and I want to catch them all in there too :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Just like in Pokémon Shuffle or other spin-off games

Oh is it only one way with Go and Home?

Major Respect though for collecting them even in spin off games (still waiting for them to top Colosseum and XD as spin offs). I do the dex's in each main line game!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TikTikBish said:

I wish there was a way to trade virtually... I don't know anyone in my town who plays and stuck with research trading tasks :clownery_makeup_meme:

yeah, they supposedly increased it to 100Km or something, but it's just incredible that being a game that operates on the internet, doesn't allow global trades like the main games, especially when global battles and remote raids have been implemented already

22 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

lakelegends.jpg.7671ccaa820b7129627e4766503cb6df.jpg

So any of you that play Pokémon Go must be aware of the current Lake Legends event that runs from Nov 24 - 30. I already caught Azelf and Uxie, but I'm still yet to find someone that invites me to a Mesprit raid. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Mesprit is supposed to appear in Europe and Africa, and apparently Middle East and India, but I don't know the exact limits

D5lnirrXoAEqFDz.jpg

If any of you is so kind to add me and invite me when you have a raid, I'd appreciate it a lot, here's my friend code 6619 8085 9258. :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Azelf is the one I have, so if I get a raid, I can invite you too. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Anyone interested feel free to drop your codes, it's better if we coordinate to have at least 5 people to do the raids. We could also use this thread for future events, or just any raid in general (especially region-exclusive Pokémon).

I am from Azelf zone... and, I just catch Azelf and Mesprit. I need Uxie!!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block