Beyonce is the most nominated artist at the 2021 Grammys

Jordan Miller

On 11/24/2020 at 9:57 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Looks like they're making up for lost time :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Best music video Brown Skin Girl
  • Best music film Black Is King
  • Best R&B Performance Black Parade
  • Best R&B Song Black Parade
  • Best Rap Song Savage, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyonce
  • Best Rap Performance Savage, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyonce
  • Song of the year Black Parade
  • Record of the year Black Parade AND Savage, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyonce

gramb.jpg.df1b5c903c91bdbd1483fbd3f589f395.jpg

Related:

Looks like she paid. End.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

My theory is that they gave her the most nominations of the night so that no one would complain about racism. If she didn’t, people would’ve jumped on the academy about their ‘racist’ behaviour in not nominating The Whatevr. 

This. 150%. I just got done listening to ‘Black Parade’ for the first time and aside from the political meaning behind the song’s lyrics, there’s really nothing special about it for it to be nominated as ROTY/SOTY over a song like ‘Blinding Lights’. Mind you this was a 2019 song that was featured on ‘The Lion King Soundtrack‘ which was already nominated last year. But let’s say she didn’t get nominated — SJW/liberals and many news outlets would claim the Academy is racist. If anything, this further concludes that nominating Beyonce has become a political statement over anything else. Like I understand ‘Black is King’ being nominated for Best Music Film but all her other nominations make absolutely no sense considering she actually released no new music within the last year. Like I said, it’s politically correct to guarantee Beyonce gets nominated for as long as she’s releasing, or shall I say bandwagoning, on this type of socially-conscious music which is why I think it’s funny when people say the Grammys are racist considering it’s actually the opposite.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block