What is your current BOP?

6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

OMG how have I never heard this before?! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I love Celine's music!

What a beautiful song! 

Heyyy, I was curious then I just listened to it haha. So I didn't like the song but I like how Celine's voice is almost how that time of late 90s and early 2000s sound like, makes me go back, voice of that generation ❤️ along with Britney and some others ofc. You know, just to remember of her vocals on that Titanic movie... She's iconic. I hope she'll be okay with all the health issues she's dealing with now... :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Fita said:

Heyyy, I was curious then I just listened to it haha. So I didn't like the song but I like how Celine's voice is almost how that time of late 90s and early 2000s sound like, makes me go back, voice of that generation ❤️ along with Britney and some others ofc. You know, just to remember of her vocals on that Titanic movie... She's iconic. I hope she'll be okay with all the health issues she's dealing with now... :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Same!

I actually was planning to go to the tour she was going to do 2 years ago but then she got sick and it was cancelled.

I love her ballads, they are always so beautiful.

In my opinion she is underrated especially compared to Whitney and Mariah.

People talk about them but not often do you hear Celine's name as well,

which is a shame because Celine still has her strong powerhouse voice and it never went away.

I hope one day I can see her in concert before its too late.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Same!

I actually was planning to go to the tour she was going to do 2 years ago but then she got sick and it was cancelled.

I love her ballads, they are always so beautiful.

In my opinion she is underrated especially compared to Whitney and Mariah.

People talk about them but not often do you hear Celine's name as well,

which is a shame because Celine still has her strong powerhouse voice and it never went away.

I hope one day I can see her in concert before its too late.

True. Britney always mentioned her in her early interviews about how she was always inspiration for her to be a singer :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block