Do you sometimes get this cognitive feeling that certain year was so long ago when you thing of the year number?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should ask myself this about 2016 too. i had a lot of cool experiences on 2016, like concerts and a cool very friendly relationship on a social site. well its Niteflirt but it was really good and it was also not about the money for him. it is very special considering it was Niteflirt. we just liked each other. but then i somehow got thrown off, ironically just because the way he looked like  and all the outer apperances. (like his voice) he wanted to have a friendly relationship even if i didn't pay him anymore but i didn't like him anymore. so ******* weird..

now i'd just feel shame around him and guilt that i forsaked him so hard. but i am also blocked from the site. well if i really wanted i maybe could get back to the sime somehow. but yeah... he wasn't right for me anyway to communicate with. i just am not too happy i let him go becuase of his bodily features :D

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

:-)

the most positive thing you bring with you from that year?

I guess it would be that I was doing really well in school and I am now doing well in college.

So i'd say my drive for education and success has stayed the same despite bad events that have happened

18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I guess it would be that I was doing really well in school and I am now doing well in college.

So i'd say my drive for education and success has stayed the same despite bad events that have happened

ive heard that when a student is really smart in school he or she rises above the school curriculum and gets better and better in her mental abilities :-)

do you feel you are like really good in school and even over everything that they teach there?

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

ive heard that when a student is really smart in school he or she rises above the school curriculum and gets better and better in her mental abilities :-)

do you feel you are like really good in school and even over everything that they teach there?

Yeah I feel like I have.
The only thing though is that I had a procedure done 2-3 years ago that has affected my memory,

so I have to work 3x as hard as a student who hasnt had a procedure done.

But I have managed to get pretty good great despite of it

41 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I feel like I have.
The only thing though is that I had a procedure done 2-3 years ago that has affected my memory,

so I have to work 3x as hard as a student who hasnt had a procedure done.

But I have managed to get pretty good great despite of it

i hope that the work you do help you to surpass ANY school in the future

plus, you seem kind

and people who are kind, in my opinion, need to feel entitled to great future

all our good deeds will be rewarded

we all just on the beginning of what greatness we can have

• Super Mods
23 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

i hope that the work you do help you to surpass ANY school in the future

plus, you seem kind

and people who are kind, in my opinion, need to feel entitled to great future

all our good deeds will be rewarded