K/DA Releases Their EP

BUWYGF

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

@iAlwaysSingLive and I were just talking about this. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I'll only be supporting the song that i'm part of.

Also, stream I Can't Stop Me

All the songs on the EP are flawless tbh. Not at a gaming company making better music and knowing their market and audience better than most of artists out there :orangu_orangutan_ape: I'm looking at you Ariana :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

"More" and "The Baddest" are icosmic and legendaric, we been knew. I've only listened to the TWICE track so far, and I love it. Definitely sounds like it could've been on their latest album, but I doubt it's a reject because the credits say Riot. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: Though, I don't like the use of so many different singers. I get that it'd be hard to constantly collaborate with the original 4, but this diverse roster really diminishes the idea of K/DA, imo. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Miyeon had no problems keeping up with the rest of them. My Queen has improved so much. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ari is part of KDA as Seraphine. 🤷‍♀️

And I got her ultimate skin too :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: When you buy the skin, you actually get three skins which follow seraphine's rise to stardom. You get Indie Artist Seraphine unlocked, and gotta do mission to open Rising Star Seraphine and KDA Star Seraphine. They all look stunning, take a look:
K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine - Ultimate Skin Explainer - League of Legends

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

And I got her ultimate skin too

When you buy the skin, you actually get three skins which follow seraphine's rise to stardom. You get Indie Artist Seraphine unlocked, and gotta do mission to open Rising Star Seraphine and KDA Star Seraphine. They all look stunning, take a look:
K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine - Ultimate Skin Explainer - League of Legends

Can't relate that much about her since I have not played LoL in 5 years since I retired. Only know her from what @Invitation and @iAlwaysSingLive tell me. She looks like the new Sona though but Sona is the original artisté of the rift and that's why I stan her. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Can't relate that much about her since I have not played LoL in 5 years since I retired. Only know her from what @Invitation and @iAlwaysSingLive tell me. She looks like the new Sona though but Sona is the original artisté of the rift and that's why I stan her. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

It's true, she basically is a re-invented Sona. She's much more fun to play though, you gotta do all sorts of combos, while Sona is just your regular healer. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block