Channel 4 News (UK) posted an Uncovered episode about the conservatorship

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Props to the lawyer and Kevin Wu for saying many reasonable things that pro cship dumbasses cant refute. 

I bet that many girls that love RDJ and think hes an example are the same ones mocking Britneys instagram, just saying. 

This was a cute little piece on the topic, thanks for sharing. Though, I am frustrated again that they fail to mention that the man in charge of her fortune is not only a lousy businessman and an alcoholic, but has been placed under a restraining order for physically attacking her child. The part in this story that covers the transition to Jodi seems to suspiciously gloss over this. IMO, something of this magnitude is not only silly to gloss over, but central to the idea that this arrangement is a sham and a danger to Britney. 

10 hours ago, Easy There said:

"Its easy to find yourself in conservatorship,but you never may not find ur way out''

Shoiiit that was deep

It was :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: esp when she said Brit would have likely escaped years ago, if it wasn't for who she is. Still - it was both validating, and important for the movement, to hear an actual LA conservatorship lawyer condemn Britney's cship.

Archived