Hey guys, so I couldn't find a thread about this and I can't believe it because this show is actually really good!

Uyolyzw2_400x400.jpg

0_20623260-high_res-little-mix-the-searc

Little Mix The Search is a British reality television music competition that began airing on BBC One on 26 September 2020. The series is judged by British girl group Little Mix, with the winning act from the series set to join them on their upcoming Confetti Tour (2021).

Source

I'm watching it here. It is currently postponed due to positive coronavirus tests, but it'll resume shortly with the remaining two live episodes. Seven episodes have aired so far (6 taped, 1 live), and there are two left: the semi-final (November 6), and the final (November 7).

I can't believe how good the casting was... I didn't like ALL the auditions as much as the girls from Little Mix did (too many praises if you ask me) but when they put together each band I think they made MAGIC! The bands that they came up with are six, and they are (in alphabetical order):

Jasper Blue (Jordan, Liam, Melina, Rosie) > I LOVE THEM! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

OHaJSOkh_400x400.jpg

Melladaze (Aislí, Ellie, Lauren, Liv, Megan) > I love the band name, I think it's original and sounds great, it's the best one.

Melladaze.jpeg

New Priority (Adam, Kaci, Lee, Talis, Zeekay) > THEY ARE ALL SO HOT :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

New-Priority.jpeg

Nostalia (Esther, Mya-Louise, Shanice, Tamara, Tyler) > I hate the name. I think they are going to win... :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

little-mix-the-search-nostalia-160356233

Since September (Harry, Jacob, Matthew, Patrick) > THERE ARE SERIOUS STARS HERE. Harry Holles could be the new Harry Styles if you ask me yes I'm serious.

Since-September.jpeg

YChange (Ashley, Eden, Romina, Versay) > I like them a lot together!

hqdefault.jpg

I'm having a hard time finding good pics online but I linked all the bands to their official Instagram accounts.

What do you think about Jasper Blue being eliminated?! :( :( I really like them!!

34811160-0-image-a-62_1603615568922.jpg

I mean look at this... I'm hooked:

little.jpg.3aaee7447955f8387ec2f5595094ded1.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to hear your opinions on the bands, come on!! There's so much to say about each of them!

Which one is your favorite?

Do you agree with Jasper Blue being the first band eliminated?

Who do you think is going to win?

Do you think Little Mix will prioritize the talent, or the chemistry between the members, or the public's preference, or how well they could do with them on tour?

On 11/2/2020 at 3:09 AM, bitbitboi said:

I want to hear your opinions on the bands, come on!! There's so much to say about each of them!

Which one is your favorite?

Do you agree with Jasper Blue being the first band eliminated?

Who do you think is going to win?

Do you think Little Mix will prioritize the talent, or the chemistry between the members, or the public's preference, or how well they could do with them on tour?

I think the instrument group had a lucky escape, I really liked them but that performance was not it!

I'm loving the girl vocal group! The boyband was REALLY good!

I even thought the girl group was good, honestly all groups surprised me at how good they were!

who are your favourites?

I feel SO bad for them that their experience has been affected so much because of the pandemic, so many delays!

I was sad to see Jasper Blue go but I wasn't keen on their song.

34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think the instrument group had a lucky escape, I really liked them but that performance was not it!

I'm loving the girl vocal group! The boyband was REALLY good!

I even thought the girl group was good, honestly all groups surprised me at how good they were!

who are your favourites?

I feel SO bad for them that their experience has been affected so much because of the pandemic, so many delays!

I was sad to see Jasper Blue go but I wasn't keen on their song.

...what? You mean Since September? That performance was kinda messy and too staged but my gawd they are FULL OF CHARISMA, I'd watch them all day, all four of them.

I hated how lackluster New Priority 's performance was... They are SUPER HOT but they shouldn't rely on that to win the audience. Work for it. Adam seems way too shy, he needs to step it up, I thought he was meant to be the leader of the group... :( Kaci is FIRE, I hope they give him the space he needs to shine.

I honestly loved (and still do) Jasper Blue so much. The two girls are incredibly talented and charismatic: Rosie has A LOT of followers on Instagram, Melina has a weird voice but I like it, I love Liam's confidence, and Jordan is super cute when he interacts with the girls but I don't really like when he belts those high notes... But overall I LOVE them as a group.

I don't really care for the girls, especially Melladaze, they seem too juvenile. Though there are many who seem like real stars, like Tyler, and Esther, and Tamara.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block