Is it the beginning of the end?

MikeMasi

28 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

How is dancing around your house and modeling clothes weird?? Is it weird when other people on social media do the exact same stuff or is it only weird due to the fact that this is Britney Spears.

It’s ALWAYS a double standard when it comes to her.

She spinning around. She is not even dancing. She's making symbols with her hands and is doing the same thing over and over. She is a professional performer. That is not dancing. 

It's just odd coming from someone who is an entertainer. 

Besides that, she does these videos where she is talking and supposedly answering fan questions that no one asks and comes up with this random stuff of what to bring on a beach.

On top of that she posts multiple pictures that are the same and gives long bios on why she's doing it. 

Her posts weren't always like this and about two years ago, her posts were fine and didn't do things like this. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is just waiting to get rid of his father. She just stopped her career until she gets free. It is a protest against her team. She will release new album and I'm pretty sure she will back to Vegas. But if she won't win in the court that would be really proplamatic and we can lose her permanently.

So fingers crossed 🤞

On 10/25/2020 at 8:09 PM, Just Because said:

Britney’s next album should be called MOXIE. The best of  Princess of Pop  is yet to come. Can’t wait!!!!!

I remember years ago I made up songs and titles for albums and one was Jekyll and Hyde. I would love that name! 

It kinds of reveals a mysterious names and show the real and fake side of things. In this case it could be how she has a different face on to pretend everything is alright when it's not.

I used to feel very similar but I learned that one of the problems is that we are emotionally attached and it's not healthy

If it's meant to be then it will happen. We should not stress over it. 

She is most likely done but yeah she may release an album every few years but those classic pop albums of hers are done. And it's okay..there is more to life. You can still love her and wish her good health and success. But we must move on too!

Archived