Is it the beginning of the end?

MikeMasi

I know the title sounds a bit dramatic, but I was watching a huge megamix of Britney that was like 30 minutes long and it brought back so many memories. 

Each song and decade reminds me of everything she went though and growing up with her and experiencing certain parts of life. 

As I'm almost hitting 30, and she is almost 40. I wonder is it the beginning of the end? I am obviously talking about her music. 

I just want her to tell us on instagram or something if she just wants to end her music career. We are all sitting here wondering if she even cares. 

Did she stop Domination because she really wanted to or was it really because of her dad? We know she also started B10. Did she stop because she is sick of the conservatorship or is it because she is just sick of her music career? It drives me crazy to think that she simply regrets her career just like she said about her snake VMA performance. 

Most artist like Lady Gaga and Ariana are catching up and have released so many songs and albums and Britney still hasn't even made her tenth studio album. 

I wish she would just release an album about her life. It would be so therapeutic and would help her and so many people. I remember when she did that with Everytime and Piece of Me. 

Besides that, we all know she is mostly home. Isn't she bored? Doesn't she want to work? I couldn't imagine not being able to not work. 

There are many people that go through problems with life or fight really bad things mentally and physically and yet they still go to work. 

And if she really hates what her dad is doing why isn't she speaking out? Why isn't she seeking help? Why is everything a mystery with her? There are so many people rooting for her.

All she has to do is say "Help me!" and everyone would come running for her. I just don't get it! 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i dont think Britney is done with her music career i think she is stopping her career due to protest. she obviously loves recording music. also hopefully this might give you hope

Where does it say she will do it?

I wish she made Just Luv Me a single. Ugh, it gives me life! 

21 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

And if she really hates what her dad is doing why isn't she speaking out? Why isn't she seeking help?

Pointless to speak out to the public because it only matters what the court thinks, in this situation.  (&maybe this situation is so personal, she doesn’t publicly wanna talk about it.)

But, she’s taking care of it in court. She’s seeking help within the justice system: the only deciders of her fate. 

2 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Pointless to speak out to the public because it only matters what the court thinks, in this situation.  (&maybe this situation is so personal, she doesn’t publicly wanna talk about it.)

But, she’s taking care of it in court. She’s seeking help within the justice system: the only deciders of her fate. 

Is she though? She doesn't even attend her hearings. 

Britney did NOT, I repeat, did NOT stopped Domination because she wanted to, ALLEGEDLY :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

ALLEGEDLY, :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: Jamie cancelled because Britney was doing it the way she wanted to, even changing things at the very last minute with already developed numbers and putting easter eggs about the cship/freedom case on the show, ALLEGEDLY.

I believe Britney is over being the one doing the work but everyone else but her is reaping the benefits from it. I see what she’s doing as a strike, not a break or hiatus. Judging by all the dancing posts we get on Instagram, clearly she still likes to perform, she just wants it to be back on her terms.

Plus, do u not see how the media spins everything to make her look unstable, if she were to make a public statement, they and Team CON would most definitely use it against her. It’s better for her, that she fight in court via her attorneys, where it actually matters.

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I believe Britney is over being the one doing the work but everyone else but her is reaping the benefits from it. I see what she’s doing as a strike, not a break or hiatus. Judging by all the dancing posts we get on Instagram, clearly she still likes to perform, she just wants it to be back on her terms.

Plus, do u not see how the media spins everything to make her look unstable, if she were to make a public statement, they and Team CON would most definitely use it against her. It’s better for her, that she fight in court via her attorneys, where it actually matters.

That's because she's posting some weird stuff. 

I think when she gets her Freedom. She will fullfil her the remaining of her contract. But I don't see her touring or performing except one offs, I feel she'll Become Zayn, she has a devoted fan base. I doubt she wants to go platinum and such, she's almost 40. I see her mostly being more private and release music when she wants to. She has nothing to prove. She won't get dropped. She's a legacy artist. Meaning she gets signed by her name, they know the numbers and returns are small. But she has nothing to prove. 120,000 SPS is a success in today's climate at her age and status, no matter what the haters say. 

8 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

That's because she's posting some weird stuff. 

How is dancing around your house and modeling clothes weird?? Is it weird when other people on social media do the exact same stuff or is it only weird due to the fact that this is Britney Spears.

It’s ALWAYS a double standard when it comes to her.

1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

She did in 2019. This is probably her lawyer’s advice. 

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

She can't, they won't let her, ALLEGEDLY:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Is she though? She doesn't even attend her hearings. 

That dirty *** ****er said Britney would like to file declarations about things Jamie wouldn't like to see, but it's his view she can't do that, and then he also argued against Britney speaking to the judge directly. What happened with Britney's constitutional right to freedom of speech?

Archived