Which Exhale Meltdown is more iconic? The Announcement or Desert Performance That Never Happened?

Blackout2006

Which Exhale Meltdown Is More Iconic?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brought to you by, @Geralt_of_Rivia :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Exhale has had several meltdowns? like...the megarate meltdowns, the drama meltdowns, the crash meltdowns and etc and etc :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

But there are 2 meltdowns that defined Exhale :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Lets start chronologically,

In 2013, Britney was to make an announcement and at the time Exhales Prince Of Messiness, @Jordan Miller said that there would be an upcoming performance of Work Work. This basically hyped everything up. When it finally happened, no performance happened and...the rest is history because it was too messy to en-capture in one-paragraph

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Then in 2018, after the POM residency ended, Britney returned to Ellen's show to announce an announcement. Everyone was like "This better not be a new residency, Britney Boo :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:" and i too was saying the same :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: And boy, when Britney exactly announced what we did not want, 12-uyear old SCREECHED and Exhale was basically like ":meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:".

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

So which meltdown do you guys think is more iconic? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Lemme Know :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

Lol definitely the desert performance... and the way jordan hyped everyone up :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I still remember that .... plus by the time of the announcement everyone was just kinda used to being disappointed so it didnt have the same impact imo

I wanna see that thread so badly now :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Spoiler

Link? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Archived