Which Exhale Meltdown is more iconic? The Announcement or Desert Performance That Never Happened?

Blackout2006

Which Exhale Meltdown Is More Iconic?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Was she actually meant to perform and got nervous/sick in the helicopter so it was cancelled or was there never a performance and it was just rumours? 

She was never meant to perform. It was just speculated at the time on here she was. 

we didn't really care about Domination Residency much though... i mean the annoucment was a mess but the Dessert event drove us CRAZY :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

i remember refreshing the page every 4 seconds just so that i can get any single update and everyone was freaking out cause nothing was really happening... we had that annoying news reporter as well and then...

:enigma_alien_blue:

our gurl came out of the helicopter literally said hi and left

:enigma_alien_blue:

the meltdowns were real after that 

:toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

• Super Mods

Gurlll the Desert Performance fiasco was A MESS, I died lmfao. It was so huge Exhale lost a good portion of its members who got pissed and left :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I remember one of the girls who held the Britney sign at the desert said Britney really was supposed to perform but the change was made so last minute many people didn't even know in time. I think @Jordan Millerdefinitely had the information she was gonna perform, but then I think she randomly gave up on it which screwed everyone over.

The way the whole thing exploded :orangu_orangutan_ape: and Britney was like:

Fox Tv Hello GIF by Animation Domination

Archived