Lana Del Rey unveils video for "Let Me Love You Like A Woman"

7 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

What's complicated with Lana and her latest albums is that you could take almost all the songs, and make one huge album with it , everything sounds so homogeneous/uniform. That's why i kinda stopped following her after Honeymoon. Now i'm just a casual listener. I used to be obsessed with her back then. Born To Die/Ultraviolence were amazing albums. I wish she'd experiment a bit more with her sound or work with different people.

That is so funny because that is literally my situation with Lana. I haven't been able to listen to her last couple of albums in full.

• Haha 1

In times like these, "Nostalgic" has become our default state of mind. So the last thing we need is nostalgic music from you Lana, You are my favorite artist out there (besides Britney) but pleaaaaase hear our voices and gives us a Born to die 2.0. Give us something to dance to, give us upbeats. YOU CAN DO IT !! 

You're not making music for yourself, you're making it for the FANS ! and FANS are sick of the same songs over and over again. Jack, you did an AMAZING job with NFR, but now, have several seats.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block