Lana Del Rey unveils video for "Let Me Love You Like A Woman"

• Leader

Lana Del Rey released a video for a new song titled "Let Me Love You Like A Woman," the latest release from her forthcoming album, Chemtrails Over the Country Club.

The somber song finds Lana crooning over a dreary piano melody. The lyrics are stunning. 

What are your thoughts? Does it sound like other Lana songs to you or is it completely original?

woman.jpg.e2c5cf74def2a146fa3f6396de24e12c.jpg

Related:

1 hour ago, Garrett said:

I miss the Born to Die era, man she served visuals, sadness, and her songs had actual beats. 

What's complicated with Lana and her latest albums is that you could take almost all the songs, and make one huge album with it , everything sounds so homogeneous/uniform. That's why i kinda stopped following her after Honeymoon. Now i'm just a casual listener. I used to be obsessed with her back then. Born To Die/Ultraviolence were amazing albums. I wish she'd experiment a bit more with her sound or work with different people.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block