competing town hall on Thurs

Just Because

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Lets see how Joe Biden talks his way out of the Burmisma scandal....I’m sure ABC  won’t even bring it up because this election is rigged.
The Senator  Judiciary CMTE  subpoena  Twitter CEO Dorcey to testify. 👍(Hopefully it will be before the election)  

Can you imagine if they censored the Left????? Imagine it happing on Breathheavy????😳 

This is  sad day for democracy 

The American people deserve  to know that Joe Biden is a corrupt politician.

If you would care  to learn more about this scandal,  tune into NBC tonight at 8:00pm or Fox’s news at 9:00pm or 10:00pm. 

Just now, Just Because said:

Lets see how Joe Biden talks his way out of the Burmisma scandal....I’m sure ABC  won’t even bring it up because this election is rigged.
The Senator  Judiciary CMTE  subpoena  Twitter CEO Dorcey to testify. 👍(Hopefully it will be  done before the election)  

Can you imagine if they censored the Left????? Imagine it happing on Breathheavy????😳 

This is  sad day for democracy 

The American people deserve  to know that Joe Biden is a corrupt politician.

If you would care  to learn more about this scandal,  tune into NBC tonight at 8:00pm or Fox’s news at 9:00pm or 10:00pm. 

Archived