Did Shawn Mendes' new song "Wonder" low-key flop? Why?

• Super Mods

I feel bad for hating him but he really doesn’t have the it factor, he just seems like a yes man and sure Britney was but she fought for her creativity yet I find he just goes along with what’s trendy. He has all the qualities of a popstar but just missing that X factor that makes people like Britney legends. 

yeah he looks like any regular guy at a dive bar playing his tunes and not offend anyone. Again it’s awful to say this since he doesn’t deserve this criticism as who am I to judge but it’s just the truth. Like I don’t find Harry Styles attractive but I can see his *** appeal and why people go crazy over him. 

On 10/13/2020 at 11:59 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Huh? A top 20 debut for a new song released from an artist who had a 4-year hiatus and 5th best-selling song of the US, equals to a flop? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

EDIT: Also Shawn Mendes has never had a song DEBUT with monstrous sales and chart positions, as they slowly progress towards becoming a hit, thus climbing the charts. In fact, this is Shawn Mende's biggest debut and his first song to debut at the Top 20.

Sorry missed this topic at first. Was wondering how his song did. 

If Im not mistaken both his droplet singles last year “If I Can’t Have You” and “Senorita” both debuted at #2...

im wondering if some of the fans..girls and boys are a bit disappointed that’s Shawn’s got a GF. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block