๐—ช๐—ข๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜น

SlaymeMore

Hello everyone!ย 

I wanted to share with you my Womanizer remix:

ย 

One of my biggest hobbies is to create remixes only using stems/multitracks andย I just started a YouTube channel to share them.

I will also focus on other pop artists like LG, Rihanna, Madonna..ย and many more but I wanted to start with Britney of course.ย :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

ย 

For this one I wanted to stay close to the original and give it an areal vibe.ย What do you guys think? (I edited the video myself)

What song should I do next? It would mean a lot if you could give me a feedbackย :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the phrasing! This a cool remix!

Also, as I have with other Exhalers with Youtube channels, I subscribed toย yours and will be giving 'likes' to all of your uploads moving forward.ย :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Again, welcome to Team Exhale! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love the phrasing! This a cool remix!

Also, as I have with other Exhalers with Youtube channels, I subscribed toย yours and will be giving 'likes' to all of your uploads moving forward.ย :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Again, welcome to Team Exhale! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›

Wow that is so nice of you! Thank you!! I truly appreciate itย ย :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:ย 

I like it!

Itโ€™s a tad minimalist for my personal preference, especially since itโ€™s reimagining a banger as a mid tempo.ย 
ย 

But the taste is definitely there! And usingย stems as a parameter to rebuild the songย keeps the music itself recognizable - as opposed to dropping vocals onto an entirely unrelated production, or simplyย padding out the beginning/end while keeping the majority of the song exactly the same.ย 

V curious to hear what else you do. :)

Archived