Sri Lankan Rapper M.I.A. becomes the fourth female rapper to have a US #1 single

Spicechinodiva

Thanks to a huge collaboration with Travis Scott, Sri lankan rapper M.i.A. becomes the fourth female rapper to have a US #1 single.

M.I.A. while talented is notriously known more for her antics, where she Hijacked Madonna's super bowl halftime show by infamously flipping the bird, to where she infamously asked Madonna to borrow 6,000,000 dollars on Twitter when it became apparent that she was losing her lawsuit with the NFL, Which we all know after the Janet Jackson incident couldn't handle another scandal, so they sued M.I.A. to teach artists a lesson, you can't go unpunished. 

M.I.A. during the bush adminstration was also banned from entering the US at one point as they viewed as a terrorist.. 

M.i.A. has been praised for her honesty and bringing to light through her art what her home is actually going through. Though one video is banned on youtube for actually showing the violence in Sri Lanka.

A Friend of mine has Said unlike Azealia, M.I.A. isn't problematic she's just showing the world, the mess they caused to her home, and she's more talented than most, up there with Nicki Minaj as well, in his opinion..

M.I.A.'s biggest hit as a solo artist is paper planes, a sleeper hit thx to being included into the trailer of the massive stoner hit Pineapple express with acting legend himself Dave Franco's older brother. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No female rapper is UP there with Nicki. Period. Nicki is one of a kind that’s why she’s the most successful female rapper of all time! Her talent, her intelligence, her versatility can’t be matched! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 
(with my statement I’m not diminishing others talents, there are plenty of talented female rappers in the industry (established or underground) but no one can go on a VERZUS with Nicki on the same track. Nicki’s UP there with the greatest men alive, why would you think we can say M.I.A is comparable with Nicki?! not on this earth.)

Nicki has the whole package that’s why she competes only with the pop girls. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

5 hours ago, King Sleezy Style said:

No female rapper is UP there with Nicki. Period. Nicki is one of a kind that’s why she’s the most successful female rapper of all time! Her talent, her intelligence, her versatility can’t be matched! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 
(with my statement I’m not diminishing others talents, there are plenty of talented female rappers in the industry (established or underground) but no one can go on a VERZUS with Nicki on the same track. Nicki’s UP there with the greatest men alive, why would you think we can say M.I.A is comparable with Nicki?! not on this earth.)

Nicki has the whole package that’s why she competes only with the pop girls. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Best Woman Talking To Herself Subway GIFs | Gfycat

Archived