Favorite Halloween song

Spicechinodiva

It's Halloween season, while in the US it's the second most popular holiday in terms of celebration and financial success after Christmas. 

Pop artists have also made songs that have a very scary Halloween theme. 

Thriller by Michael Jackson is regarded as the best Halloween song of all time, some say Disturbia by Rihanna needs to be in thriller place as well. 

I want to know what is your favorite pop song (you can include Ozzy and Marilyn manson or anybody from the pyschopath Records label like Insane clown posse or twizted)

Mine is Shockadelica by Prince. 

He invites you, the man, the suiter to a castle but warns you there's a very dooming scary presence here, her name is Camille (Prince's alter ego during the Sign o' the times era) when she demands you to dance, you dance. 

But Prince himself is mad at Camille in the extended version. Camille laid on his 🎸 which is a no no and thus he begins to fight back, he thinks he's winning, but he's starting to realize it might be a mirage and a set up to something far more sinister. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Sasha what is you smoking? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: this song reminds me more of Halloween :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I don't smoke it's bad for you :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: 

Well the message of the song you know, I guess it gets closer to the real meaning of what Halloween means, well at least for me :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

17 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I think I balled my eyes out when that was cancelled. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I had no idea it was cancelled. But G hannellus said they weren't pulling the ratings as disney was hoping. So they just did the 3 season contract and that was it. 

At least disney allowed them to finish the 65 3 season contract. But I loved that show. It's still baffles me it's not on disney plus. 

Archived