The slovakia concert promoter comes out in an interview and basically spills the Truth. The cancellation was due to unprofessionalism on Nicki's team behalf

Spicechinodiva

Nicki said, they didn't have the electricity. But the concert promoter says they did have everything. 

But her team didn't deliver the stage to set up til 2PM, stating most artist's have three stages while on tour, he said they only had this one and it's very unprofessional, we we're asked to lie by her team. 

To say we didn't have the electricity. When we housed sold out concerts by Katy Perry, Beyoncé and others. That's when we decided to let it all out and say you're the reason why it was cancelled.

Normally sets arrive at Midnight to 5AM, then set up is done by Noon followed by Sound check and run through of screens, Lifts and other high electricity. 

They arrived at 2PM that's highly unprofessional and still setting the stage up. We had to use a Black curtain to give the illusion it's sold out. But in reality, the arena houses 18,000 seats, we only sold 7,000 the most, so her team told us block everything that's unsold so the press doesn't attack her. 

This is bad, really bad, watch. The fact that she even deleted her Side once the truth comes out. Is also pretty bad. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Neneleaks said:

Why even bring this up? This interview came out a year ago. Do you really spend your time just searching for ways to drag Nicki? She just gave birth to her first child days ago and you do this? You're a nasty human. I thought Exhale was now about spreading positivity, but all you do is drag people down. 

Congrats on your baby Nicki! 

I drag people I hate. Come for my fav, I come to urs

Archived