Rihanna Appreciation Thread

Towelney

Also, throwback to when this bootleg Rihanna album was circulating the internet back in 2008:

c8756ff36f15401bb706e40b280f05b6.webp#c8756ff36f15401bb706e40b280f05b6

People tried to pass it off as an upcoming Rihanna album, and I definitely bought into it as an 8-year-old. :eyes_britney_laugh: I'm sure OG stans will remember this. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: It had a bunch of legit but really rare or unreleased Rihanna songs, so it was really easy to fool people with it:

• "The Hotness" actually comes from the "Save the Last Dance 2" OST
  • "Hypnotized" is a Japanese bonus track from her debut album
  • "Winning Women (feat. Nicole Scherzinger)" was used in some perfume commercial or whatever

And like a half of the songs were random rappers' songs that Rihanna was featured on, but I guess people tried to pass them off as her own songs. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

How was it? 

6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Same.  I saw her on the "Good Girl Gone Bad" tour. Which one did you go to? 

The best concert I have ever been to. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: It was in 2013 for the Diamonds World Tour. Also, cause I was with my two college bestfriends so that def made it more memorable and fun.

I lost it during Where Have You Been. I was expecting myself to go crazy and I did but like times ten. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

She was late though but she really brought it. You can tell she was in the zone and not being lazy.

Side story, so I was with my boyfriend Marc at the time and he didn't know I was seeing it with another guy (and a girl friend of mine) and he wanted to go last minute but then he was short with cash that day and my ticket was expensive cause it was right in front of the stage - he wasn't able to go and I ignored his calls all night. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Marc, if you're watching. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block