Rihanna Appreciation Thread

Towelney

I love Rihanna! My most favorite artist of ALL TIME! She simply is amazing and is the chameleon of the music industry. Can we all just say how Rated R is Riri's BEST BEST BEST album :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Each album she does sounds fresh and honestly Rihanna is so underrated when it comes to re-invention. If you are in the mood to listen to Rn'B mid-tempo late 00s nostalgia, tune in Good Girl Gone Bad :neydedance_purple:. If you feel like dancing and moving your body to some good ol' Eurodance and pop bops, play Loud :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:. If you feel "revenge-ey" play rated r :gunriah_mariah_carey: If you feel unapolegetic...well then play unapologetic :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: She seriously is so amazing. ANTi is so underrated tho imo.

Her trinity is obviously: Rated R, Loud and ANTi :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

She is clearly such a great person in human also. She is such a generous queen, has opened countless foundations and basically changed the makeup game introducing 43 different skin shades from dark to albino white :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: She truly is the greatest female artist from the last decade, truly an undeniable icon. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I love Rihanna! My most favorite artist of ALL TIME! She simply is amazing and is the chameleon of the music industry. Can we all just say how Rated R is Riri's BEST BEST BEST album :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Each album she does sounds fresh and honestly Rihanna is so underrated when it comes to re-invention. If you are in the mood to listen to Rn'B mid-tempo late 00s nostalgia, tune in Good Girl Gone Bad :neydedance_purple:. If you feel like dancing and moving your body to some good ol' Eurodance and pop bops, play Loud :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:. If you feel "revenge-ey" play rated r :gunriah_mariah_carey: If you feel unapolegetic...well then play unapologetic :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: She seriously is so amazing. ANTi is so underrated tho imo.

Her trinity is obviously: Rated R, Loud and ANTi :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

She is clearly such a great person in human also. She is such a generous queen, has opened countless foundations and basically changed the makeup game introducing 43 different skin shades from dark to albino white :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: She truly is the greatest female artist from the last decade, truly an undeniable icon. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

My trinity is Unapologetic, Rated R, and Anti :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

But I love all of her albums :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1

ANTi is hands down her best album, even though Rated R seems to be a fan favourite :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

So my fave songs are:

the entire ANTi album

a have a soft spot for this one because of Travis Scott wooing in the background. It was recorded around the time they used to date :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: Imagine, we could've had a Bey x Jay Z of this generation but it looks like Scott prefers plastic bags over sassy natural beauty :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: His loss tbh :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I could go ooooooooooooooooooooooon but I'ma keep it short :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What do u think of LOUD :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Also, am i the only one who has a riri stan not able to listen to her first two albums? Its so boring and feels like im hearing Beyonce wannabe or Christina Millian :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

LOUD is amazing :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

From her first two, I only listen to Pon are Replay, SOS, Unfaithful, Final Goodbye, Break It Off, and IILTYW,P2 :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1

I'm an OG stan, tbh. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: During the "Good Girl Gone Bad" era she became my main pop girlie and wore that title for almost a whole decade. Though, I haven't listened to any of her music in like 3 years because I grew out of it, but these are some of her best songs:

• Kiss It Better
  • Te Amo
  • Russian Roulette
  • Skin (one of the sexiest pop songs ever, and that's on the periodic table)
  • Complicated
  • Cry (so underrated)
  • Break It Off
  • Wale - Bad (Remix) [feat. Rihanna]
  • What Now
  • G4L
  • If I Never See Your Face Again
  • Good Girl Gone Bad
  • Question Existing
  • Mad House
  • Hypnotized (a rare bonus track, but it's sooo good)

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block