Britney Does Not Get Enough Credit...

Britney'sBish

Britney does not get enough credit for pushing boundaries for women's rights to express themselves. The media has ALWAYS treated her with complete disrespect and it's disgusting. I'm not a big fan of cancel culture, but I'd be happy if they went back and pulled up ALL of these old interviews and dragged ALL of them for filth.

Why was Britney always such a target? Why was it always the cool thing to hate her when she's never lashed out or been mean?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People were very mean, ****** and gross and she really put up with so much ****, Idk how she could still be polite after all that tbh

Imagine a grown *** dude asking these questions to Billie Eilish last year:

5:40

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Roger said:

As a lot of people say she will receive more credits once she is dead... Sad but true. You never what you got til it's gone.

I've always said she's the 21st century Marilyn Monroe, hands down. Both have very similar careers, seen as *** symbols, came from battered homes, both longed to be mothers, used and abused, both very talented but under used. The fact people over look her conservatorship and think it's justified because she went "crazy" yet it was only her needing a break from being overworked. 

9 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I've always said she's the 21st century Marilyn Monroe, hands down. Both have very similar careers, seen as *** symbols, came from battered homes, both longed to be mothers, used and abused, both very talented but under used. The fact people over look her conservatorship and think it's justified because she went "crazy" yet it was only her needing a break from being overworked. 

I don't know much about Marilyn but  sadly I doubt that Britney will be as remembered as her. Was Marilyn trashed by the media and general public when she was still alive ?

• Super Mods
46 minutes ago, Roger said:

I don't know much about Marilyn but  sadly I doubt that Britney will be as remembered as her. Was Marilyn trashed by the media and general public when she was still alive ?

She was, everyone saw her as a “dumb blonde” because of her roles. Also just like Britney, her personal life overshadowed her career 

She handled herself well and continues to do so but I'm sure behind closed doors is where it really takes a toll on her. She's a blessing to the world and I firmly believe that she will be blessed with so much love and happiness after this conservatorship nonsense has come to an end. She's seeing the cruelest part of the world again but it wont last. She will have the final laugh. 

Archived