Sam Smith - "Love Goes" stream + comment party!

Sam Smith released their long awaited third studio album "Love Goes." 

The openly non-binary pop star originally had their album titled "To Die For" planned for a May 2020 release, but was shelved (and so was the original tracklist).

Previous hits, "Dancing With A Stranger" and other previous releases are nothing but bonus tracks and appear at the tail end of the album. 

It's out now:

Related:

sam-smith.jpg

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

I’m not much of a fan but very interested, the songs have been good lately 

I went to Sam's last tour and thought it was great but Sam has recently been acting "off" so I am curious to see if this season of Coronavirus has set Sam in a better mindset.  I don't follow Sam's IG anymore so I will let the music do the talking rather than the weird posts. 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I went to Sam's last tour and thought it was great but Sam has recently been acting "off" so I am curious to see if this season of Coronavirus has set Sam in a better mindset.  I don't follow Sam's IG anymore so I will let the music do the talking rather than the weird posts. 

Yeah that was what rubbed me off about him, so hopefully he calmed down.

• Like 1
  • Leader
19 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Elaborate on acting "off" :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block