Glory sounds SO MUCH better on a decent sound system.

Dream Within a Dream

15 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

AptX HD compression for Bluetooth 5.0 is almost there but Apple products don’t support it soooo. 

Airplay is just so much superior (even though it’s not mainstream yet) because the audio just piggyback into the existing wifi connection of the two devices and is completely lossless. 

Actually, the best option for Bluetooth in that case is LDAC but only for Hi-Fi audio (only available with Sony products), no codec it's enough for Hi-Res.

I don't know about Airplay, I'm not a fan of Apple

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2020 at 3:36 PM, JackSProductions said:

Sorry but... OOPS!...I DID IT AGAIN on a good sound system :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Brings tears to my eyes 

I keep saying it to this day, Oops is Britney's best mastered album, her best vocals, her best production overall, its pop perfection. MUCH better than Britney. Thats her peak sound-wise.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:02 AM, Urbanney said:

All of Britney's albums sound really good on a high-quality system, as expected. In the Zone sounds REALLY crisp. Both FF and Glory are pretty much all electronic, so of course they will sound better with a better sound system. I think Blackout might be Britney's worst mastered album. For example, Gimme More still sounds like it should be clearer or more balanced sounding than what it is on a high quality system, but maybe that was intended. 

What about Femme Fatale?  That album especially HIAM sounds so low quality even on the physical CD and Spotify... and it's so frustrating because I want to hear HIAM to how it's supposed to sound.

Archived