Ava Max “Heaven & Hell” Stream + Comment Party

• Content Curators
22 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg how was it? :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

It was called Heaven & Hell Listening Party, but she played like 40 seconds of 3 or 4 songs. The entire thing was her talking to a co-host with 300 fans' cameras on. A few of the fans were so dedicated, making their background look like a disco, and most of us were just like :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:. I literally saw a guy so checked out that he was just walking around and doing random things in his room...

I did spam Britney though when they talked about collab. They asked fans to send in questions, but they only picked like 2 questions? The chats were like all other chats you'd see on live stream with people non-stop spamming 'Album of the Year' and 'Grammy Award winner' and 'Gaga'. I'm shooketh @ how many little kids there are in the chat though. Didn't know I'm so old compared to everyone else in her fanbase.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block