Ava Max “Heaven & Hell” Stream + Comment Party

Today is the release date of Ava Max’s debut album, Heaven & Hell! It was produced by Crikut, Linus Wiklund & RedOne. Charlie Puth & Bonnie McKee were also involved in the album’s production. Seven singles have been released so far: Sweet But Psycho, So Am I, Torn, Salt, Kings & Queens, Who’s Laughing Now Omg What’s Happening. 

The album is divided into two halves: Side A represents Heaven and is comprised of dance tracks. Side B represents Hell and is comprised of moodier ballads. Torn is considered the purgatory track that divides both sides. 

Comment below which songs are your favorites and let’s stream what’s sure to be one of the best pop albums of 2020! 

PS - Ava also released a music video for "Naked." See that below.

Related:

ava-stream.jpg.f570c292993d9524477ee137f0c7d321.jpg

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

Do we think this album will chart top 10 in America? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

tbh if Dua Lipa only sold 66K and debuted at #4 with Future Nostalgia I see Ava doing half of those sales and the album that sold 33K units this week debuted at #8 so maybe she has a chance of debuting in the top 10 but top 5 is impossible

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

Just came back from her Zoom party, a question came up: Who would she like to collaborate the most with?

Despite the spam chats of 'Gaga', she said Dua, SZA, Halsey and some other names.

Tattoos was originally named 'Black Shoes', but she thought we wouldn't be able to relate, so she changed it to 'Tattoos'.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Just came back from her Zoom party, a question came up: Who would she like to collaborate the most with?

Despite the spam chats of 'Gaga', she said Dua, SZA, Halsey and some other names.

Tattoos was originally named 'Black Shoes', but she thought we wouldn't be able to relate, so she changed it to 'Tattoos'.

Omg how was it? :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block