1 minute ago, Slayer said:

12 - Hot As Ice

Overall rate: 8.354

tumblr_nmearaOiG61qjsaj0o1_400.gifv

Lowest rate: 1/10 @Mainshow

Highest rate: 11/10 @VCTR

Comments:

·      Meh

·     There was a phase where I didn't really like this song but I love it now. The production and lyrics are full of sass and attitude and it sounds like she has a lot of fun recording this based on her vocal delivery!

·     confirmed a living legend, you can look but don't touch

·     a bit too high pitched vocals. Legendary lyrics

·      I get chills down on skin when i hear Britney acknowledge her legendary status. 

·     Annoying. I think it's my least favourite Britney song ever (which got released as a standard album track). I even think that horrible Clumsy or Soda Pop are more listenable than this sh..

·     Make him call me mama, make him my new baby 

·     It sounds like a Christina Aguilera song rip off to me. Its good, but the chorus isn’t that wow!

·      Almost had my 11, LOVE this song, love T-pain

·     This song just has such a fun attitude to it. The intro was my ringtone back in 2007-2009 lol

·     This has always been a favourite of mine from the album! It’s an incredibly fun and catchy song! I love the whistle (is it a whistle?!) sound you hear throughout. ‘Living legend you can look but don’t touch’ is an AMAZING lyric. 

·     Sassy and bizarre in the best way. Feels like it came from an artist who was confident and didn’t care what was trendy.

·      I honestly cannot even believe they had this in mind as a single period, let alone the lead single. It's my least favorite song on the album and should have been a Japan only track.

·     I remember when this leaked as Cold As Fire and I was shook. It was nothing like I’ve ever heard before. Another iconic line: Living legend you can look but don’t touch. 

·      adorable choreo on circus tour

·      I also don't get the hype. I hope Coldy doesn't read this cause this is where his name was taken. I'll give him a 9 though. XD

Not you doing this to my chum @ColdAsFire88

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods

12 - Hot As Ice

Comments:

·      Meh

·     There was a phase where I didn't really like this song but I love it now. The production and lyrics are full of sass and attitude and it sounds like she has a lot of fun recording this based on her vocal delivery!

·      I get chills down on skin when i hear Britney acknowledge her legendary status. 

·     Annoying. I think it's my least favourite Britney song ever (which got released as a standard album track). I even think that horrible Clumsy or Soda Pop are more listenable than this sh..

·     It sounds like a Christina Aguilera song rip off to me. Its good, but the chorus isn’t that wow!

·     This song just has such a fun attitude to it. The intro was my ringtone back in 2007-2009 lol

·     This has always been a favourite of mine from the album! It’s an incredibly fun and catchy song! I love the whistle (is it a whistle?!) sound you hear throughout. ‘Living legend you can look but don’t touch’ is an AMAZING lyric. 

·     Sassy and bizarre in the best way. Feels like it came from an artist who was confident and didn’t care what was trendy.

·      I honestly cannot even believe they had this in mind as a single period, let alone the lead single. It's my least favorite song on the album and should have been a Japan only track.

·     I remember when this leaked as Cold As Fire and I was shook. It was nothing like I’ve ever heard before. Another iconic line: Living legend you can look but don’t touch. 

·      I also don't get the hype. I hope Coldy doesn't read this cause this is where his name was taken. I'll give him a 9 though. XD

Yall need to learn some GOOD ******* LYRICS YOU RATCHET HOES :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1

12 - Hot As Ice

Comments:

·      Meh

NO WAY!!! :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1