Mr Eazi & Major Lazer (ft. Nicki Minaj & K4mo) releases a dancehall and reggae inspired song titled Oh My Gawd

Style.

12 hours ago, Style. said:

feat. Nicki Minaj has become a whole genre of music. What do you think about the song? :imacoolmom:

"a whole genre of music", I love that haha
The song is a SUPER BOP! And it has that "cuteness" to it which I always love in music (Britney got me used to it :badgirl:). This HAS to become a hit...... but it has too little views so I doubt it... Nowadays, if songs don't skyrocket as soon as they are released, it's very difficult that the public actually listens to it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

"a whole genre of music", I love that haha
The song is a SUPER BOP! And it has that "cuteness" to it which I always love in music (Britney got me used to it :badgirl:). This HAS to become a hit...... but it has too little views so I doubt it... Nowadays, if songs don't skyrocket as soon as they are released, it's very difficult that the public actually listens to it.

Let’s pray

The song hit #1 on iTunes US, but you know what? All that matters is that I enjoy the song and Nicki is still sounding fresh and cool. She’s so powerful and the fact that she survived 2018, says a lot! :makeitrain:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Let’s pray

The song hit #1 on iTunes US, but you know what? All that matters is that I enjoy the song and Nicki is still sounding fresh and cool. She’s so powerful and the fact that she survived 2018, says a lot! :makeitrain:

Nicki Minaj is a great rapper and has good and clever lyrics. I find Cardi B so overrated. She always has the same rhythm of rapping, sounds monotone and has piss poor and repetelative lyrics. She needs to switch up her game and fo different rap styles, rhythms and tempos.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Nicki Minaj is a great rapper and has good and clever lyrics. I find Cardi B so overrated. She always has the same rhythm of rapping, sounds monotone and has piss poor and repetelative lyrics. She needs to switch up her game and fo different rap styles, rhythms and tempos.

I find Nicki as one of the best female rappers of all time. No one has her versatility and also there no single female rapper that can skate a beat better than Nicki. Her flow is unmatched, her impact is unmatched. Female rap looks so beautiful today because of her. She fought for the girls that thought they could never win! Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat, Mulatto, Saweetie there’s a bunch of beautiful females that proudly said that they started rapping because of Nicki. Check them out. They are really cool and the new wave of female rappers! 

Spoiler

Just forget about Cardi. I don’t really care about people who are industry plants. It’s nothing organic about her career, she’s a fraud to the music industry. This is facts, it’s not even about my personal opinion. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I find Nicki as one of the best female rappers of all time. No one has her versatility and also there no single female rapper that can skate a beat better than Nicki. Her flow is unmatched, her impact is unmatched. Female rap looks so beautiful today because of her. She fought for the girls that thought they could never win! Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat, Mulatto, Saweetie there’s a bunch of beautiful females that proudly said that they started rapping because of Nicki. Check them out. They are really cool and the new wave of female rappers! 

Reveal hidden contents

Just forget about Cardi. I don’t really care about people who are industry plants. It’s nothing organic about her career, she’s a fraud to the music industry. This is facts, it’s not even about my personal opinion. 

Couldnt have said it better myself! Queen Nickiwere not worthy waynes world GIF

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Hide contents

Agreed with the first part but don't drag Cardi pls. She's a good human being and cares about others. Thx bye

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block