Mr Eazi & Major Lazer (ft. Nicki Minaj & K4mo) releases a dancehall and reggae inspired song titled Oh My Gawd

CHAOTIC STYLE.

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

This song is giving me real Pound The Alarm vibes. I low key wish pop Nicki will make a come-back soon. She has to embrace her pop side because she was the best during her pop days!!!!!! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

tumblr_magkhdOAcM1qk8hivo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Maybe she can do a Roman Reloaded part 2, with it being half rap, half pop :yasqueen_yes_wow_cry_praise:

“Roman Re-Reloaded” :yasqueen_yes_wow_cry_praise:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Song is a bop but...

I didnt even realize it was over when I was listening to it at the gym and after I realized the song had changed I couldnt even really recall much of it. So it doesnt leave too much of an impression BUTTT I'm sure after a few more proper listens I'll be dancing like nobody's watching (Iggy shoutout) in my living room

Why are you so hot? :chershade:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block