Selena Gomez Shares What She Learned From Blackpink While Doing Makeup With NikkieTutorials

MrPieceOfMe

Selena Gomez linked up with YouTube star NikkieTutorials (Nikkie de Jager) virtually to do her makeup and promote her new line, Rare Beauty.

Nikkie asked if she had any advice for her "Ice Cream" co-stars. 

"I think I would learn a lot more from them," she said.

"Their work ethic is something I’ve never seen before, and I’d like to say I work hard," she continued. "What I’ve found when I’ve spoken to them and met them is that they’re extremely disciplined and they are so talented that there isn’t anything that they wouldn’t strive to do. They were wonderful and I miss them."

Watch the full video:

Related:

selena-nikki.jpg.655da67ef3a376f75f28cad0dfc0eab2.jpg

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Unfortunately, no matter all the hard work K-pop stars put out, they are given so much pressure from their labels. I honestly feel sad for them. They work so hard, yet they are not allowed to drink, or smoke publicly and not even date :( Hopefully someone bigs call this out in the future, and we might face some changes :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe:

It's two sided issue. Yes, they work very hard, and I feel much respect for that. 
Many western pop stars have zero work ethic, like damn, it's your job, people pay big money for you, and you act like spoiled brat? So irritating. :ririshade2:
One thing should definitely change, k-pop stars should be better paid for what they do. They deserve big money for such hard work.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, AGUILEGEND IZ A QUEEN said:

Unfortunately, no matter all the hard work K-pop stars put out, they are given so much pressure from their labels. I honestly feel sad for them. They work so hard, yet they are not allowed to drink, or smoke publicly and not even date :( Hopefully someone bigs call this out in the future, and we might face some changes :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe:

So true. The reason they're so disciplined is because the labels treat them like legitimate slaves :umomg: Plus, they dont last long either because labels keeps debuting younger and fresher groups. Like, 7-8 years is maximum a girl group can last before they debut someone new and toss them aside, no matter how popular they may be (just look at 2ne1). 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

So true. The reason they're so disciplined is because the labels treat them like legitimate slaves :umomg: Plus, they dont last long either because labels keeps debuting younger and fresher groups. Like, 7-8 years is maximum a girl group can last before they debut someone new and toss them aside, no matter how popular they may be (just look at 2ne1). 

I love 2NE1 :makeitrain: My fave k-pop band :makeitrain:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block