"Katy Perry: Part Of Me" Movie Will Be Soon Available On Netflix

ALBAVEASP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSY0EViVIew9UJKBRlf8Y3

(two minutes read)

Looks like Katy Perry isn't done yet. And though her not-so-chart-oriented newest album, Smile, failed to snatch the top spot of this week's Billboard Chart 200, she still has full of surprises to continuously feed her starving KatyCats.

After releasing The Smile Video Series featuring the bizarre and entertaining concepts of the album tracks throughout the weeks, Perry's team has made a huge announcement for the availability of her life documentary movie on Netflix. The released date is set on her birth month, October 2th, foresaw as a gift while recovering after giving birth to her daughter.

Katy Perry: Part Of Me was originally released back in 2012, featuring the inside look to Perry's life during and after the success of her sophomore record, Teenage Dream, which also includes the world tour and the controversial separation of her then-husband, Russell Brand through text.

The film also saw moderate success on box office as it grossed $32.7 million globally, and ranked as the fifth highest grossing music documentary of all time.

And following the availability of the her autobiography on Netflix, are we finally getting the Witness: The World Tour some time in future? Which has been anticipated now for two years, then later confirmed that underwent filming production during the live shows.

Thoughts?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived