Make the replies look like Britney’s Instagram captions

JackSProductions

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent the day in nature today 🌱🌱🌱🌿🌿🌿🌳🌳🌳...I even went bike riding...! 🐿🐿🐿🚲🚲🚲 by the way this picture was taken this wednesday..! I have been trying a new ️ aloe vera moisturizer you know how much us girls love to be pretty 💦💦💦 people can be so mean why spread hate when you can spread love..! 👒👒👒 PS I just bought this new top and I never wrote those emails everyone is talking about....rumors are so evil...thank you to all my REAL fans who don’t spread rumors 🌸 🌸 🌸  ....GOD BLESS YOU ALL ! 

20 minutes ago, Style. said:

This is gross :omggg:

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

What if we don’t make fun of her? Like it’s fine to comment how different she is and sometimes even funny but this is like mocking her, not cool.

#FreeBritney

It’s literally not dragging her it’s just embracing her funny personality. The amount of times she’s called herself a dork. It’s just lighthearted fun (NOT at her expense) 

WE LOVE BRITNEY. Of course we ****ign do.

I don't find this thread offensive 🌸🌸🌸🌸 !!!!!!!!!! BRITNEY 💔 and CHER 🌷 (and RIP CARRIE Fisher 💞 she was an amazing actress did you know I love Princess Leia!!!🙏🙏🙏)  are some of my favorite social medialites 👀 due to their INCESSANT 🤯🤯🤯🤯 emojiposting!! 😉 guys the way language evolves is so amazing isn't it ?!!!!!!!! i wonder what the next human language will be 👀👀 🌴🌱☘GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Her literal first post on instagram would look like:

Testing, testing, testing.... ✔️ How are you feelin’? ...Honestly it feels illegal right now, feels so weird. ️ Okay! So I’ve been doing a lot lately, right? 💪🏻💋💃💅🏻🧜🏻‍♀️🔥 But this morning I woke up and I was like... connecting to the web and lots of things going on and stuff 🌍🪐🌞💫☄️🌪 but basically... I’m a southern girl, I’m from Louisiana 🤘🙀 and I like to keep it real!!!!!!!! So I just make sure you mothaF***ers have something to talk about. 💗💗💗

with all the respect :hiii:

I feel so gracious today 🌸🌸🌸🌸 What's with the weather though????? ☀️☁️☂️☂️ Remember if you ever feel mad chocolate is your best friend !!! 🍫🍫🍫 You can change this to any food you like ... It's just my choice obviously !!! 😂😂😂💋💋 

Archived