I came across a comment that's disturbing

Spicechinodiva

While most are praising Lady Gaga, And The return of Miley, some argue it was Doja cat, who had the best performance of the night. 

But going through my friends comments, this one just spoke out and it's from a black man.

"another pretty black girl doing music for White People"

Did we come at the point now of the racial divide, that black artists shouldn't do pop Music or aim to white people.

Are we really going back to segregation times, saying you belong with us, and so does your music as well.

It definitely seems like this in my opinion. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is incredibly sad :disappointed:

Why is that Black artist cant evolve from RnB and Hip-hop music? :wyd:

Also not to mention but, black people basically created 90% of the genre white people sing. Disco, jazz, pop, rock and so much more :lessons:

Also if they are talking of Say so, they should educate themselves because its a disco song and disco is one of the biggest genres the blacks have introduced and pioneered :lessons:

The society was not happy enough dividing music between genres? Girls only listen to pop music, and boys should only listen to hip-hop and rock? :pensiveney:

So now they are coming for race? :receipts2:

Give us a break, Music is music, which isn't divided by race or ***. Enjoy the music if you like it, be fearless and dont worry of those narrow-minded idiots :queenflopga:

Archived