Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

But my reputation still went from -5 to -46 because of you. how do you think that makes me feel?

You typed trash and clearly you didn't care about everyone's eyes and loss in IQ by making us read all this garbage either.

• Content Curators
Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

i agree. i tried to end the drama on this thread and i asked jordan to delete it. not sure why this is still up. any one else i can talk to ?

Oh really? You tried to end it by starting it? 

Here's more Katy to piss you off :snarky:

2 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

going through your posting history i could tell this topic makes you particularly senstive because you seem to be a big katy stan. im sorry that her career has become the joke that it is in 2020. maybe you can buy 5 of her albums to support her.

Not you two fighting like 5 years old.

Stop replying and be done with it

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

going through your posting history i could tell this topic makes you particularly senstive because you seem to be a big katy stan. im sorry that her career has become the joke that it is in 2020. maybe you can buy 5 of her albums to support her.

I am, but if you go through my history, you can see me clearly making fun of her flopping career throughout. But, I guess you only saw the topics I posted in instead of reading them.

Yeah, totally not a creep at all. 

• Content Curators

wouldn't i be more "creep" if i took the time to read it all? 

Idk, if you need a masterclass of being a creep, go ask yourself those questions. I can't answer that for you.

You made a big assumption about me without reading my posts / seeing that I was the one who made that thread about Katy getting mixed reviews with her new album. That explains the lower IQ I felt after reading 8 pages of your posts.

Just now, Invitation said:

Idk, if you need a masterclass of being a creep, go ask yourself those questions. I can't answer that for you.

You made a big assumption about me without reading my posts / seeing that I was the one who made that thread about Katy getting mixed reviews with her new album. That explains the lower IQ I felt after reading 8 pages of your posts.

you are being really harsh to me. just like you are concerned about katy's well-being you should practice what you preach and be nice to people when you can. you dont know who is on the other end or what they are going through. i hope you have a good one.

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

you are being really harsh to me. just like you are concerned about katy's well-being you should practice what you preach and be nice to people when you can. you dont know who is on the other end or what they are going through. i hope you have a good one.

I am not concerned about her well-being because I'm sure she's fine other than being pregnant, unless you're a witch :katyclown:

I am not concerned about you either. I'm only concerned about myself. There's a creepy stalker on this forum. You're right about me not knowing you at all, so I read what I found trashy and downvoted it (I did not downvote everything you wrote). You clearly know more about me because you took the time out to look through my profile and history.

Unlike you, I don't wish people I don't like to be put on conservatorship, so I got no wishes for you :uknowit:

I am not concerned about her well-being because I'm sure she's fine other than being pregnant, unless you're a witch :katyclown:

I am not either concerned about you either. I'm only concerned about myself. You're right about me not knowing you at all, so I read what I found trashy and downvoted it (I did not downvote everything you wrote). You clearly know more about me because you took the time out to look through my profile and history.

Unlike you, I don't wish people I don't like to be put on conservatorship, so I got no wishes for you :uknowit:

that goes to show that you didn't understand anything that i wrote because never once did i say she should be conserved, as i have repeated several times on here..

and if took the time means literally spent less than 5 minutes? believe what you want. i'm done with this thread so please stop trying to speak with me. 

• Content Curators

that goes to show that you didn't understand anything that i wrote because never once did i say she should be conserved, as i have repeated several times on here..

and if took the time means literally spent less than 5 minutes? believe what you want. i'm done with this thread so please stop trying to speak with me. 

"and yet there are no calls for her to be under conservatorship."

You literally wanted calls for her to be under conservatorship. No matter what you tried to twist your meanings to, you did that. This is what you did for 8 pages: backtracking and then going back out again, then asking people why they downvote / disagree with you.

"and yet there are no calls for her to be under conservatorship."

You literally wanted calls for her to be under conservatorship. No matter what you tried to twist your meanings to, you did that. This is what you did for 8 pages: backtracking and then going back out again, then asking people why they downvote / disagree with you.

actually i believe the only person i downvoted on this whole entire post was you after what you did.

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

actually i believe the only person i downvoted on this whole entire post was you after what you did.

I guess you're not done, after claiming you're done for like the 10th time on this page :katyclown:

I don't care about you target bullying me because you're weak :rip: What I did was reading all your nonsense for 8 pages and gave my honest opinion about your posts. I didn't even care about you enough to read your history or at all :imhere: