Why is nobody calling Katy Perry weird? Bizarre new video

Just now, Invitation said:

I guess you're not done, after claiming you're done for like the 10th time on this page :katyclown:

I don't care about you target bullying me because you're weak :rip: What I did was reading all your nonsense for 8 pages and gave my honest opinion about it. I didn't even care about you to read your history :imhere:

you're using the word bullying yet that's all you're doing to me for 3 pages. does it make you feel better talking to people the way you're doing to me? i am glad i can help

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

you're using the word bullying yet that's all you're doing to me for 3 pages. does it make you feel better talking to people the way you're doing to me? i am glad i can help

Funny, you literally said you targeted me on the previous post out of everyone because I read YOUR TOPIC. You don't make me feel anything tbh. But I guess you feel better campaigning for pregnant Katy Perry in a Britney forum to be put under conservatorship because she uwu over some baby clothes.

Funny, you literally said you targeted me on the previous post out of everyone because I read YOUR TOPIC. You don't make me feel anything tbh. But I guess you feel better campaigning for pregnant Katy Perry in a Britney forum to be put under conservatorship because she uwu over some baby clothes.

you are irrational. but i can tell you are enjoying this one-sided conflict.

• Content Curators
Just now, thenight isstillyoung said:

you are irrational. but i can tell you are enjoying this one-sided conflict.

One-sided? I didn't know I have a clone account called 'the night isstillyoung'. OR are you obsessed with me to the point you consider yourself me?:katyclown:

One-sided? I didn't know I have a clone account called 'the night isstillyoung'. OR are you obsessed with me to the point you consider yourself me?:katyclown:

i didn't even know you existed until you showed up here to harass me and downvote me 50 times. people like to throw around the word obsessed very easily. typically a sign of narcissistic personality disorder.

• Content Curators

i didn't even know you existed until you showed up here to harass me and downvote me 50 times. people like to throw around the word obsessed very easily. typically a sign of narcissistic personality disorder.

I'm not the one looking through people's profile to downvote them? You did what you did. I downvoted you about 30 times but that's all because I read this thread. I also rated other people's responses. I did not know I wasn't allowed to read this post. 

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

i didn't know i wasn't allowed to read your profile :ari:

You are, and I called you a creep for scrolling my posting history to downvote it, not that I care about 50 points. I just wanted to call you out.

My action: downvoting a selection of posts that I found problematic in this topic, which happened to be yours and also upvoted some comments I love.

Your action: downvoting through my posting history without reading any of my content.

Also you: chasing me around, calling me narcissistic, irrational and insecure and continues to act like a victim.

You are, and I called you a creep for scrolling my posting history to downvote it, not that I care about 50 points. I just wanted to call you out.

My action: downvoting a selection of posts that I found problematic in this topic, which happened to be yours and also upvoted some comments I love.

Your action: downvoting through my posting history without reading any of my content.

why are you still crying when you've downvoted me 15 more times in this thread and i have left you alone?

Also you: chasing me around, calling me narcissistic, irrational and insecure and continues to act like a victim.

and this is a lie. i didn't do more than 30-35 max. 

• Content Curators

and this is a lie. i didn't do more than 30-35 max. 

OMG You even counted how many times you downvoted me :uknowit:

3 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

why are you still crying when you've downvoted me 15 more times in this thread and i have left you alone?

You literally kept tagging me and mentioning me and quoting me, but yeah you are leaving me alone :uknowit:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

I wanted to keep it even :) to be fair

and nobody is telling you to continue to reply. this is obvi entertaining for you. i guess we both have nothing better to do!

You're the one who kept tagging and quoting me and victimizing yourself, claiming I didn't leave you alone :jl:

people really are tearing katy apart in the comments of the video. its sad. i think she was just showing her baby room and got overly excited... and yeah some moments in this video are cringeworthy but she does not deserve a conservatorship for this... lol conservatorships are a serious thing and should only be used in extreme cases... the whole point of the freebritney movement.

imma be the devil's advocate here and say that maybe you meant that people judge britney unfairly and that what katy did in that video is completely normal but if britney were to do it, she'd be labeled as crazy even tho' being excited about your baby's room is the most normal mommy-behavior. - you meant that britney would've been held to a different standard and seen through a different light if she were to post something similar to what katy posted.

if that's the case, then yeah sometimes britney is unfairly judged. correct. i've felt this throughout her whole career, specially in the beginning.

just don't wish conservatorships on people that clearly don't deserve one; its not what britney would want for anyone, and not what we would want for any artist or person.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

people really are tearing katy apart in the comments of the video. its sad. i think she was just showing her baby room and got overly excited... and yeah some moments in this video are cringeworthy but she does not deserve a conservatorship for this... lol conservatorships are a serious thing and should only be used in extreme cases... the whole point of the freebritney movement.

imma be the devil's advocate here and say that maybe you meant that people judge britney unfairly and that what katy did in that video is completely normal but if britney were to do it, she'd be labeled as crazy even tho' being excited about your baby's room is the most normal mommy-behavior. - you meant that britney would've been held to a different standard and seen through a different light if she were to post something similar to what katy posted.

if that's the case, then yeah sometimes britney is unfairly judged. correct. i've felt this throughout her whole career, specially in the beginning.

It was in a livestream with her fans, and she said she thought this was a special gift for her fans because she was excited to show them her baby room before she left them.

This poster on the other hand, compared Katy to Anna Nicole Smith, also implying Katy would do something to her baby because she looked weird in this video, in case he/she wants to backtrack now :katyclown:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

...Casually dressing up as a clown in your own home*insert image here* ( @Towelney can I get that close up of Gaga's face from the Stupid Love outtake pls!) 

But honestly there's nothing  all the strange about this video, KP has always been kinda awkward. 

You need me? D6-A3-FF6-D-8-E1-F-4-CBA-A550-76365-B53-

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, nthenwkiss said:

thank you this is exactly what i meant to say. maybe im not so good at expressing. i never meant katy should be conserved. i just meant that brit is always judged under a harsh lense that nobody else in the industry is. 

her whole career. can u imagine if brit had released a video like the girlies are releasing nowadays early in her career? it makes me so sad for her

• Like 1