Who Is The Queen Of Rap?

Queen of Rap  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have so much to say on this thread, but Nicki vs Cardi doesn’t sit well with me. It’s clearly that Cardi made some noise on the game, but overall she’s nothing but a talentless ********! I said what I said, I will not refer to this reciter as a rapper! 
Being one has to do with your abilities to freestyle, write, to have a flow, to give bars, etc. Cardi has none of that!
She’s a reciter and she lowered the standard! :shameless:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Lil Kim will stay being the blueprint, whether you want it or not, that's just the way it is. 

Also...Nicki may be more famous and may have more hit singles but does she have a classic rap album like Hard Core ? :chrissy:

Nicki's bigger hits are Starships, Pound The Alarm and Superbass which are not even rap songs lol

DRn6XU6VoAAzsFA.jpg

DRn6XT7UMAEuZKi.jpg

65a829e78c76146ad104a9d5873e3e47.jpg

4df394c7c06184e32b44ab4ab4a455c1.jpg

kjjjkjhg.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=4880448

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

It’s very clear that you’re bitter because when we are talking about Kim vs Nicki it’s always about the wigs. 

Biggie took Kim’s pen because that pen wasn’t hers. Everybody who knows the game, knows that Biggie was Kim’s ghostwriter. It’s funny how Kim’s career ended the moment when Biggie died! :idkha:

9 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Lil Kim will stay being the blueprint, whether you want it or not, that's just the way it is. 

Also...Nicki may be more famous and may have more hit singles but does she have a classic rap album like Hard Core ? :chrissy:

Nicki's bigger hits are Starships, Pound The Alarm and Superbass which are not even rap songs lol

DRn6XU6VoAAzsFA.jpg

DRn6XT7UMAEuZKi.jpg

65a829e78c76146ad104a9d5873e3e47.jpg

4df394c7c06184e32b44ab4ab4a455c1.jpg

kjjjkjhg.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=4880448

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

By the way, Kim’s last album did 1k. Kim’s fans are the best, I swear! They are busy doing these collages instead of buying her songs. :urite:

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s very clear that you’re bitter because when we are talking about Kim vs Nicki it’s always about the wigs. 

Biggie took Kim’s pen because that pen wasn’t hers. Everybody who knows the game, knows that Biggie was Kim’s ghostwriter. It’s funny how Kim’s career ended the moment when Biggie died! :idkha:

Style! :airpls::airpls::airpls:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block