BTS' "Dynamite" Returns To No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100 for a 3rd week; Justin Bieber "Holy" debuts at No. 3

Invitation

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Congrats to them I guess for their 100 .69 remixes and singles to get a number one that seems bought. The fact my queens 2NE1 didn’t get this moment will forever be an injustice for Kpop :lessons:

Kitty Purry should do the same if it’s that easy😂

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

THANK GOD TO THE GOD OF K POP BECAUSE THEY DETHRONED WACK *****.

:akii: 

Cinq, quatre, trois, deux, un

Patience darling and wait for the night/ Darkness comes and love comes alive

:akii:

tumblr_maadyzmfsq1rcca8ro1_500.gif

It is more successful than any Nicki #1 song this year, say so Will go down to just Doja cat, and how's expensive doing. Y'all let that flop.nicki minaj crying GIF

5 minutes ago, Invitation said:

A No.1 is a No.1. I will always cherish it, even though I wish they'd gotten it with a better song.

I love how this wasn't even meant to be a huge thing, they just wanted to put out a song for us armys.. to make us feel happy, feel good with all the things going on with the virus etc. They wanted to make us smile. Reading their tweets earlier over this achievement is so touching, it means so much to them. Humble kings! Those who hate are jelly, there's no other way to explain it.(well jelly or just close-minded) These guys work their damn ***** off and have been doing it for a very long time(those who don't follow kpop have no idea), since they were teens! Nothing they've gotten came easy, none.

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, HoneyStyle said:

I love how this wasn't even meant to be a huge thing, they just wanted to put out a song for us armys.. to make us feel happy, feel good with all the things going on with the virus etc. They wanted to make us smile. Reading their tweets earlier over this achievement is so touching, it means so much to them. Humble kings! Those who hate are jelly, there's no other way to explain it. These guys work their damn ***** off and have been doing it for a very long time(those who don't follow kpop have no idea), since they were teens! Nothing they've gotten came easy, none.

True! They've broken down so many barriers and set an example for Asian artists. 

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It is more successful than any Nicki #1 song this year, say so Will go down to just Doja cat, and how's expensive doing. Y'all let that flop.nicki minaj crying GIF

Superbass alone is more impactful than any Cardi song and Onika didn’t have to sûck DJs diicks to get a radio play. The fact that you compare a new and talentless bich to a woman who ran the game for one decade straight and continue to do so, says a lot about how much of a flop is Knot B.:akii:

Poor female rappers, Nicki on their necks in 2020! Bust down Patek :akii:

Bich, I don’t have time for a Spice Girl fan. Go back and stream their catalog cause no one knows them. Gen Z erased them from the history archives :akii:

7 minutes ago, Style. said:

Superbass alone is more impactful than any Cardi song and Onika didn’t have to sûck DJs diicks to get a radio play. The fact that you compare a new and talentless bich to a woman who ran the game for one decade straight and continue to do so, says a lot about how much of a flop is Knot B.:akii:

Bich, I don’t have time for a Spice Girl fan. Go back and stream their catalog cause no one knows them. Gen Z erased them from the history archives :akii:

Proof that generation Z is ageist

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Well the most famous teenager in the world stans Spice Girls hard so :explainlol:

Spoiler

Idk why Im meddling in this when I could care less about Nicki or Cardi :queenie: 

Spoiler

say so is such a bop tho :katycream:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block