'Oops!... I Did It Again' (20th Anniversary Edition Picture Vinyl) - Out Now!!!

Joman82

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE BRITNEY SPEARS OOPS! I DID IT AGAIN 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION PICTURE DISC FEATURES ALL 12 ORIGINAL HITS, INCLUDING “OOPS!...I DID IT AGAIN,” “STRONGER,” AND “LUCKY.”

TRACKLISTING:

SIDE A

1. OOPS!...I DID IT AGAIN

2. STRONGER

3. DON’T GO KNOCKIN’ ON MY DOOR

4. (I CAN’T GET NO) SATISFACTION

5. DON’T LET ME BE THE LAST TO KNOW

6. WHAT U SEE (IS WHAT U GET)

7. LUCKY

SIDE B

1. ONE KISS FROM YOU

2. WHERE ARE YOU NOW

3. CAN’T MAKE YOU LOVE ME

4. WHEN YOUR EYES SAY IT

5. DEAR DIARY

Still waiting for a regular release with an actual sleeve/cover. I live in Europe and it's almost impossible to get the UO one. Hope there will be a proper release of her discography on vinyl in the future when she's free, so Loucifer won't recieve my coins :mcry:

5 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

Britney's fans :yay:

Let's boycott Britney's brand & protest until she's released from conservatorship

Also Britney's fans :frenchy:

OMG! There's new vinyl of 20 year old album let's buy one for every room in my house

Yes omg and these whole buying campaigns are stupid too. I don't care if it's just a "little money" it's still money going to the Britney Spears brand.

5 hours ago, MSTAR said:

It’s very sad but also very fun to see those comments on her community post on her official YouTube Account. :imdying:

Everyone want to buy it but won’t due to the #FreeBritney, but let’s be honnest, 60% of people will buy it lol

I know... it's a complicated situation in general for the Britney Brands.

21 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

Britney's fans :yay:

Let's boycott Britney's brand & protest until she's released from conservatorship

Also Britney's fans :frenchy:

OMG! There's new vinyl of 20 year old album let's buy one for every room in my house

britney spears GIF

I know... :ipass:

• 2 weeks later...

Britney Spears is enjoying a career boom thanks to an unlikely format ---Vinyl. 

It's been four years since Britney Spears last released an album (2016’s Glory remains her most recent full-length), and while she remains a hugely popular musician, she hasn’t seen her studio efforts perform well on the all-genre Billboard 200 albums ranking in quite some time. There is, however, one chart where her LPs have been enjoying a resurgence, and it’s one that few could have predicted would be a hot spot for the pop singer even a short time ago.

This week, Spears earns another career placement on the Vinyl Albums chart, which ranks the 25 bestselling titles on wax in the U.S. every frame. The pop superstar’s debut ...Baby One More Time opens at No. 22, finding its way to the list for the first time long after it made an enormous splash on other Billboard lists.

...Baby One More Time is one of two Spears full-lengths that have debuted on the Vinyl Albums chart for the first time in 2020, with the other, Britney Jean, rising all the way to No. 3 back in May.

Last year, four Spears titles appeared on the Vinyl Albums chart for the first time, with Oops!... I Did It Again hitting No. 6, Britney barely sneaking on at No. 24, In The Zone jumping to No. 4 and Blackout narrowly entering the top 10, settling at No. 9.

Spears’ ability to sell enough copies of albums that are years old, sometimes even decades on (her debut full-length was released over 20 years ago) is impressive. These days, few people purchase albums in CD or digital form, but vinyl has become something of a collector’s item, especially for superfans of a specific figure. It’s understandable that those who worship the chart-topper would be interested in owning her biggest collections on vinyl, but it’s still amazing that even after all this time, there is enough interest in sets that have already sold millions that they can make it to this sales-focused tally.

By now, six of Spears’ nine full-lengths have charted on the Vinyl Albums ranking, and she only has a few titles left that have yet to appear on the list. At the rate she’s earning new placements on the format-specific ranking, it may only be a matter of time before Glory, Femme Fatale and Circus do the same, though that may require more work on the part of her label.

Link: Forbes (from July 08, 2020).

Archived